Transporting an RV without increasing its mileage or causing it harm isn’t easy at all. In fact, it’s a task best left to professionals. Find a reliable transport company near your home in California that has experience in RV shipping. They’ll have all the right equipment and shipping technology to see that your recreational vehicle is delivered safely and in a timely manner.
If you want a reputable yet affordable transport company to help you out, call A1 Auto Transport. For 25 years, we’ve been helping people all over California ship their vehicles to anywhere in the world. We even provide RV transport services and optional services to add more convenience to your transport experience.
The Best Shipping Method for an RV
There are several shipping methods that you may be able to take advantage of. However, most RV’s are transported using an open air method. This method is known for its cheap pricing and efficient means of transport. Although it doesn’t provide protection against poor weather, it is a safe and reliable form of shipping an RV.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Get Your RV Ready for Transport
- Close and latch all doors, windows, cupboards, and drawers. All art and wall hangings must also be secured.
- Disconnect all power and gas operated appliances and electronics.
- Make sure the tires are filled with air and in decent condition.
- Top off all fluids and check for leaks. If you spot any, have them repaired before the shipping date. It’s always wise to conduct routine maintenance before you have the RV delivered overseas. Only leave the gas tank ¼ full or less.
- Remove all personal and valuable items from the vehicle. The transport company will not be held responsible for such items if they were to end up lost or stolen.
- All lights must work correctly. Check the hitch and tow bar as well to ensure they are properly secured and hooked up.
- Take pictures of the inside and outside of the RV. Document any damages that you are aware of before the vehicle takes off with the transporter.
To begin your RV transport, contact A1 Auto Transport at (800) 452-2880 for more information and we will happily provide you with a FREE quote for the services you seek. We know we can provide all of our customers with affordable and safe RV shipping services. Call us now to schedule your RV’s shipping process. We look forward to your call!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?