Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rogers, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Rogers Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Situated in Benton County, Rogers, Arkansas is a community of roughly 55,000 people. It is considered to be part of the Fayetteville metro area and is a fairly fast-growing locale. This town was the location of the very first Wal-Mart store, as the headquarters of the retail giant is located nearby in Bentonville. Another large company, Daisy Outdoor Products, is also headquartered here.
In 2010, CNN Money ranked this town as the 10th of 100 “Best Places To Live.’ It has also been named one of the more affordable places to live in the south. It boasts some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the area, with a number of areas in town among the National Register of Historic Places. There are at least five parks within the city limits, as well as a community swimming pool, skate park, more than 20 athletic fields, two lakes with have excellent fishing and more. For those interested in hiking, the NWA Razorback Regional Greenway offers an opportunity to get outdoors and commune with nature.
There are also five different golf courses in town and a splash park for ample recreational opportunity. Those looking to see a historical Civil War battleground can get their kicks at Pea Ridge National Military Park.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Rogers to Miami||$77||77 miles||1 – 2 days|
|New York to Rogers||$374||374 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Rogers to Des Moines||$405||405 miles||2 – 4 days|
|New Orleans to Rogers||$475||634 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Rogers to Mesa||$700||1168 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Rogers||$930||1550 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Rogers to Seattle||$1025||2051 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Portland to Rogers||$1198||1997 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Rogers Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Rogers car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Consider various types of auto transport: For instance, if you need to go a more inexpensive route, then open-air shipping may be your best bet. Alternatively, if you are shipping a classic or custom vehicle, then your best option is going to be a container or enclosed transport because this offers the best possible protection for your vehicle.
- Ask to see documentation of insurance paperwork: Any company that ships your vehicle should have the proper insurance in place. If they cannot provide the paperwork to prove they are insured and bonded, then you might want to keep shopping around.
- Shop around: Look around at different car transport companies until you find the one that best serves your needs. This includes the price that fits your budget, the type of transport for which you’ve been searching as well as the level of customer service that you are seeking in a company that is moving one of your most expensive assets.
For more information, visit the City of Rogers website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Rogers Auto Transport Companies Directory
CVT Towing and Recovery
This company offers a wide array of services, including auto transport, vehicle towing and recovery and more.
624 Slack Street, Pea Ridge, AR
Other Rogers Resources
Rogers Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Rogers.
Rogers includes ZIP codes:
72756, 72757, 72758.