Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rockwall County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Rockwall County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Rockwall County almost disappears on the county map of Texas. It covers the smallest area across the state. Some parts of Dallas fall within this county making it ripe for suburban living. Let A-1 Auto Transport solve all your car transportation problems when buying or moving. We have safest and most reliable service for shipping cars to or from Rockwall County. We also have the best coverage of the country.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Rockwall County to Memphis||$430||430 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Rockwall County to Atlanta||$577||770 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Rockwall County to Phoenix||$655||1092 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Cleveland to Rockwall County||$696||1160 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Rockwall County||$780||1301 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Rockwall County||$915||1526 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Rockwall County to San Jose||$1022||1704 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Rockwall County to Boston||$1048||1747 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How we can help
We want to make sure that you have a smooth and stress-free car shipping experience. It doesn’t matter if you are buying a new car, moving to a new home or restocking your dealership. We will help you choose a service that meets your needs.
There are standard shipping options designed to keep down your cost to ship:
- Open-air shipping is the cheapest form of domestic transportation. We have the largest fleet of open trailers running across the state. Sharing the truck with more than half a dozen other users helps to lower the costs when shipping cars to or from Rockwall County.
- Terminal shipping provides a more affordable pick-up and delivery option. We will collect the car from an agreed transportation depot. Our trucker will deliver it to an agreed depot where you will receive it.
- Roll-on/roll-off is a low-cost international shipping standard. It describes how we drive the cars up or down the ramp when loading and unloading.
- Enclosed trailers offer the best protection from inclement weather, dust and roadside debris. Our trucks go even further by offering better loading and securing features.
- Containerized shipping offers the best protection when shipping high-end cars internationally.
- Shipping terminals can get quite busy and may pose some slight risks of damage to your car. Door-to-door delivery is highly convenient when you want to avoid shipping terminals.
Preparing your car for transportation
- Cleaning your car allows the transporter to make a better evaluation of its current condition. It exposes any dents and scratches that were hidden by dirt.
- The FMCSA restricts car transporters from moving your personal stuff inside the car. You may not get compensation for lost or damaged items.
- Let the transporter know if you made any significant customizations to the car. Most transporters’ insurance policies only cover your car in the original factory set-up.
- Check the state’s Department of Transportation for regulations on shipping cars to or from Rockwall County.
- Cover any external parts that might get damaged during transportation. These include items like side-view mirrors, antennas and spoilers. It’s even better if you can get these removed.
- Empty your gas tank if you plan on shipping inside a container. Otherwise, you should keep only about 1/4 of fuel for moving vehicles.
- Make sure that you have enough insurance coverage from the transport company. You can always ask for top-up options if what you have doesn’t fully cover your car.
Get your free quote now!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 for a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Rockwall County
- 75032- Rockwall
- 75087- Rockwall
- 75132- Fate
- 75189- Royse City