The City of Rexburg has some wonderful auto transport companies. A1 Auto Transport is one of the transport companies that uphold a positive reputation. It doesn’t matter what type of auto transport you are in need of.
A1 Auto Transport can transport commercial vehicles, private vehicles, and even many vehicles at once. This means, that motorcycle shipping is also an option.
Open air shipping is the most economical way to have a motorcycle shipped. This is also the most common method and it doesn’t require too much preparation for you or the company. The bike will be shipped to wherever you need it to go in a secure and timely manner. The equipment, trucks, training, and years of experience that the company has will help make the relocation a safer trip.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Type of Documentation Will Be Needed?
In order to have your vehicle relocated elsewhere, you will need certain forms and documents. Proof of insurance, your license, and your vehicle’s registration may be requested. Some transport companies may ask for other forms of certification as well, depending on the circumstances.
What Happens If My Motorcycle Ends Up Damaged?
There is always the chance of an accident. While this is very rare due to the professionalism of the transport company, an accident caused by someone else on the road could happen. Luckily, auto transport companies have their own insurance coverage for the motorcycles in their care.
The insurance through the transport company will cover any damages or repairs necessary, as long as the damages happened during the time the cruiser was in the transport company’s care. It is important that before you allow the transport company to take the bike, you document any damages already done to the vehicle. Even taking photographs is an intelligent idea. This way, if you suspect any damages were done to the motorcycle during transport, you can go over it with the driver. They will write up a report and have you sign it. You can then use the company’s insurance to have the damages repaired.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?