Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Redding, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Redding Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The car shipping business, unlike most others, can be difficult to find accurate information about. That’s why we’ve put together this local guide to auto transport for Redding and Shasta County. With tons of companies available locally and nationally, it can be easy to get overwhelmed by the number of choices available. After reading this guide, you’ll be able to accurately weigh the cost differences between driving and shipping, know the difference between a broker and carrier, and find local companies in and around Redding that offer vehicle shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Redding to San Francisco||$216||216 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Redding to Los Angeles||$408||545 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Phoenix to Redding||$687||916 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Redding to Omaha||$987||1646 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Houston to Redding||$1045||2091 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Redding to Memphis||$1123||2247 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Redding||$1156||2891 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Redding to Jacksonville||$1184||2960 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Redding Auto Transport Services
- Why Not Drive? – The cost of hiring a company to ship your car may be prohibitive for a lot of customers, especially when compared to the cost of gas and driving it yourself. While it’s always good to do a cost comparison when considering your options, many people fail to realize the actual cost of driving is probably higher than expected. If you need a car moved a long distance or across the country, you need to look carefully at how much it costs in terms of not just gas, but your time, food, lodging and potential maintenance issues. AAA estimates the average cost per mile for driving a vehicle to be between 50 and 80 cents per mile, putting it around the same price range as an auto transporter.
- Carriers – There are two different types of companies you’ll come in contact with when seeking out cost estimates for shipping your car. The first is the auto carrier or transporter. This is the person or company who physically loads, transports and delivers your vehicle. Carriers are typically the ones that own the trucks and trailers that are used in the transport industry. Some customers may prefer to work directly with a carrier, but they’re not always easy to track down because their main operational focus is on delivery routes and the transport side. Because of this, many auto carriers don’t have the staffing or resources to maintain a customer service department or, in some cases, even a website.
- Brokers – Brokers, sometimes called freight forwarders, are companies that organize transport between the customer and the carrier. As mentioned above, this is a necessity for a lot of auto carriers in the industry since they don’t have the time to devote their own staff to finding customers and ensuring delivery trucks are full before departure. Brokers have access to load boards when they can post customer requests that are then filled or bid on by a carrier. Some brokers may partner with a small number of trusted carriers in their area, while others have a broader reach and provide better options for customers looking to save money when shipping a vehicle.
To learn about other services, businesses and organizations in the area, visit the official website for the City of Redding.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Redding Auto Transport Directory
Angels Moving Autos
A local auto shipper that serves all 50 states, Angels Moving Autos has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has been in business since 2003. They provide domestic and international car shipping and also offer door-to-door transport.
1135 Pine St #202, Redding, CA 96001
Bullseye Auto Transport
Bullseye Auto Transport has been in business since 2005 and offer nationwide vehicle shipping for cars, tucks, motorcycles, boats and RVs. They can also accommodate requests to ship cars to Alaska, Hawaii & international locations.
18900 Live Oak Rd, Red Bluff, CA 96080
Honey Bee Auto Transport
A locally owned and operated company in Chico, Honey Bee Auto Transport ships cars throughout the lower 48 states, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
898 Glenn St, Chico, CA 95928
Redding includes ZIP codes:
96001, 96002, 96003, 96049, 96099.