Preparing a Motorcycle That Is Scheduled for Air Shipping to Europe
Air shipping is a luxury transport service that cost more than any other services offered. Having a motorcycle shipped this way is ultimately the safest and quickest way to have it relocated to Europe.
Of course, you’ll have to be certain that you are hiring a reliable car shipping service to perform the bike’s relocation by air. Not all transport companies offer air shipping services.
International transports require a lot of attention, but air shipping services make the process a bit easier for everyone. It is much easier for your property to be delivered from one airport to the next, especially in landlocked countries. Make sure that your motorcycle meets the restrictions set by Europe before it is due to take off. You can call the embassy for more information.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Get Your Motorcycle Ready for Its Air Transport.
Standard preparation procedures will need to be fulfilled prior to the transport of the bike. This is to help assure the motorcycle’s condition and will make it easier for the transport company to ship it. All of the requirements are simple to fulfill. Below you will find the standard requirements for shipping a motorcycle by plane.
- Cleaning the bike is a very important part of the procedure. Wash off all dirt and debris.
- Check all fluids, the tire pressure, and the battery.
- Make sure the gas tank is no more than a ¼ full.
- Remove any loose or unnecessary items from the motorcycle.
- Disable the alarm if the bike has one.
- Document all preexisting damage to the bike and take pictures. This will help you inspect the motorcycle for harm after its delivery has been made.