Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Post Falls, Idaho
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Post Falls Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Part of Kootenai County, Post Falls is the 10th largest city in the state. There are just over 27,000 residents here and the tourism industry is actually big business. This is, in part, because of the large presence of recreational opportunities due to the large expanses of natural scenery. There are tons of rivers, mountainous areas and lakes in this area, which means plenty of opportunities to fish, boat, swim, hike or just enjoy taking in the stunning views all around the town. The economy here is based on the timber industry, though other businesses looking for a slower pace are also becoming more and more drawn to this area. The largest employers in this area include Center Partners, the Post Falls School District, and Wal-Mart.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Post Falls to Seattle||$302||302 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Post Falls to San Francisco||$555||741 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Post Falls to Albuquerque||$613||1022 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Kansas City to Post Falls||$921||1535 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New York to Post Falls||$1025||2564 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Post Falls to Philadelphia||$1062||2125 miles||6 – 8days|
|Post Falls to Jacksonville||$1108||2217 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Post Falls Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Post Falls car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Work with U.S.-based companies: If you work with international companies, there is no guarding against being taken advantage of as a result. U.S. companies must adhere to certain rules and regulations, so you have greater protections as a customer.
- Talk extensively with customer service agents to get the most information possible before booking: The more information you have before booking, the more prepared and informed a consumer you will be in terms of transport. Keep this in mind when asking questions and soliciting information.
- Be on time when picking up your vehicle: Otherwise, it may be diverted to a nearby depot and you may be inconvenienced having to pick it up.
For more information, visit the City of Post Falls website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Post Falls Auto Transport Companies Directory
This transport company is situated in nearby Spokane Valley and provides regional service. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports Automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
1220 South Henry Road
Spokane Valley, WA
Other Post Falls Resources
Post Falls Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Post Falls.
Services And Information
Post Falls includes ZIP codes: