Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Porterville, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Potterville is a renowned commercial stronghold in the San Joaquin Valley. The central business district of Potterville holds most of the corporate offices, shopping malls as well as construction, manufacturing and assembly industries. Most residents live just on the outskirts of the central business district, where the homes are affordable and close to amenities such as healthcare, recreational parks, golf courses a community center. Porterville is also a major tourist destination. Several festivals are held all year round, including the Porterville Fair, where folks of different ages come together to enjoy live concerts, a parade and tailgating. We advise clients to ship their cars along when the visit so as to have reliable transportation. A-1 Auto Transport is the recommended firm in California for shipping cars to or from Porterville.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Porterville to Los Angeles||$160||160 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Porterville to Las Vegas||$337||337 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Porterville to Denver||$649||1082 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Porterville to Oklahoma City||$837||1395 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Antonio to Porterville||$906||1511 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Kansas City to Porterville||$1010||1684 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Porterville to New Orleans||$1026||2053 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Porterville||$1145||2863 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Porterville
A-1 Auto transport has a track record of making timely deliveries across every location in Porterville. We know the region better than most carriers, which facilitates timely deliveries when shipping cars to or from Porterville. Additionally, we know the location of car depots, storage facilities and secure parking lots, which act as suitable terminal points during terminal delivery.
Auto transport services we provide
- High-end car shipping: Should you own a Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Maybach, Ferrari, Range Rover, Mercedes, Pagani, Koenigsegg or such other high-end cars, A-1 Auto Transport is the firm to provide professional transportation services. The high cost of acquiring such cars compels for extra care when transporting them. We have a fleet of enclosed carriers which offer extra protection against external hazards as well as privacy against prying eyes. Read more about this service here.
- Motorcycle shipping: We are experienced in shipping both American and foreign motorcycle models, including Kawasaki, Suzuki, BMW, Ducati, Peugeot, Harley-Davidson and TVS among others.
Clients get to choose between three motorcycle shipping options:
- Open air shipping: The motorcycle is loaded onboard an open carrier where it is secured using industrial strength skids and non-abrasive soft ties. It is the most affordable option available, as the motorcycle is shipped as it is.
- Containerized shipping: The motorcycle is shipped inside an enclosed carrier. Such a carrier comes with an intermodal container which shields the two wheel against tree branches, small rocks and adverse weather conditions during shipping. However, it is expensive to hire an enclosed carrier.
- Crated shipping: The motorcycle is loaded inside a special wooden crate before shipping. The crate acts as a cheaper alternative to an intermodal container, without compromising the effectiveness of the extra protection and privacy provided by enclosed carriers.
Companies in Porterville get to enjoy affordable freight plans when shipping different load. A-1 Auto Transport offers freight services for industrial and office supplies, refrigerated freight, break-bulk load and general freight transportation. The freight plans include:
- Less-Than-Truckload (LTL): We use this option when serving clients whose load barely fills up an entire freight truck. We offer reasonable prices depending on the type and size of the load.
- Truck Load (TL): In this option, an entire freight truck is reserved for shipping the load. We use this option when shipping extremely large load, fragile load and special-case load like those that need refrigeration.
- Intermodal freight: This option is recommended when shipping load internationally. The load is shipped inside an intermodal container, which makes it easy to ship across different modes of transportation; for instance; over land and sea.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport’s comprehensive service mix caters for different types of cars including sedans, trucks, vans, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles, electric cars, high-end cars, inoperable cars, jet skis, salvaged cars, RVs and Motorhomes as well as heavy equipment.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Locate your spare car keys or have a copy made for the driver.
- Remove all personal belonging including any aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and GPS navigation systems.
- Have the car thoroughly washed before the day of shipping.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the loading and offloading of the car.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks present and that all tires are properly inflated.
The full car prepping guide explains every step in detail.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport services?
We offer free online quoting services which provide clients with a reliable estimate for any car shipping order.