Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Port of Inland, Michigan
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Shipping Cars To Or From Port of Inland
The Port of Inland is one of the well known commercial ports in Michigan. Despite its small size, it has been ranked in the top 100 ports that deal with large cargo tonnage. It is surrounded by other ports such as St. James harbor and Manistique in Michigan. A1 Auto Transport offers car hauling services to this port and the surrounding ones. We ship within the US and to international locations. No matter your vehicle type or size, we are able to transport it from this port to your preferred destination.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Port of Inland to Chicago||$394||394 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Port of Inland to Indianapolis||$415||554 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Port of Inland to Minneapolis||$442||442 miles||2 – 4 days|
|New York to Port of Inland||$718||958 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New Orleans to Port of Inland||$790||1317 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Port of Inland to Houston||$884||1474 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Port of Inland to Phoenix||$1008||2016 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Port of Inland to Miami||$1029||1716 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Why ship vehicles from Port of Inland?
The Port of Inland is highly ranked among the busiest ports in the US. Its location on the East side of the township makes it a strategic site for shipping cars to or from Port of Inland. Its location makes it the ideal port for shipping companies that deal in exports and imports from all over the world. Whether you ship locally or abroad, using this port will make your job much easier.
The facilities at Port of Inland is another reason car shippers use it on a regular basis. The management has invested in advanced technology, specialized machinery, and human resource to keep the port running. The excellent service from the staff at the port offices to the ship yard is first class. It is no wonder that the port is recognized as a leader in services offered to auto transporters in Michigan and beyond. Car carriers are allowed onto the port premises regardless of their tonnage, making it easier to load and unload vehicles for transportation.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Costs of shipping vehicles from Port of Inland
Shipping cars to or from Port of Inland can be done by vehicle movers that want to undertake shipping process quickly. It is well known that smaller ports like the Port of Inland have effective systems that benefit their clients. These ports are also able to offer storage services for vehicles which may not be possible at bigger ports in Michigan. Even so, the shipping services come at a cost. Although majority of costs are taken care of by vehicle owners, they can be reduced to a more affordable level. Some of the ways to manage shipping costs to and from the port include:
- Use of open carriers for shipping cars to or from port of Inland. This transport option is much cheaper than the enclosed ones and can substantially reduce shipping costs.
- Preparation of your car before shipping also eliminates any chance of US Custom officers barring it from leaving the port. In some cases, cleaning of the vehicle at the port will result in higher transportation costs.
- Opting for RoRo shipping instead of container shipping if you live in the Port Inland area or its environs. Car owners are allowed to drive their vehicles into the vessel and pick them up or send a representative at the final destination.
Are you in need of transportation services to or from Port of Inland? Call us today!