Pocatello Motorcycle Shipping
With nearly 60,000 residents, Pocatello is definitely a desirable city in Idaho. Motorcyclists particularly like this city for its long scenic routes and historical landmarks. Downtown Pocatello, Idaho has a small town feel and motorcyclists can be spotted nearly everywhere. So if you plan on moving to the city, have your motorcycle shipped over too.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Are My Shipping Method Options?
It depends on the shipping company you opt to go with, but there will be several transport methods to choose from in the area. Ground transport is a popular way of shipping a motorcycle or car, and it will save the bike from the extra mileage that might have been accumulated if you decided to ride it across state lines. It might also prevent it from further damage while allowing you to take alternative transportation to the city so that you can bring along other items and property.
The Various Shipping Options:
- Enclosed Shipping- motorcycle is shipped in a container.
- Open Air Shipping- the bike is placed on top of a flatbed.
- Crated Shipping- the bike is strapped down to a wooden pallet and placed in a tight container.
- Terminal to Terminal- the motorcycle must be dropped of at a terminal and picked up from a terminal.
- Door to Door- the shipping company retrieves the bike wherever it is at and then drops it off wherever it is needed.
Required Preparation Before Shipment.
- Check all fluids, tire pressure and battery.
- Wash the motorcycle and make sure it is clean.
- Take notes and pictures of any damage done to the bike before its shipment.
- Disable the alarm system if there is one.
- Remove any loose items on the bike.
- Make sure the gas tank isn’t over a ¼ full.
The Shipment Companies to Choose from in Pocatello, ID.
210 Industrial Ln.
Pocatello, ID 83201.
American Auto Express LLC.
3634 Montant St.
Idaho Falls, ID 83401.
Newdale Towing & Recovery