Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Plant City, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Plant City, Florida Reliable Auto Transport Services
Plant City is known as the winter strawberry capital of the world and is host to the Florida Strawberry Festival every winter. Tourists from around the world head to Plant City for this festival that includes live entertainment, food vendors and activities for all ages. With more than 34,000 residents in the city there are many recreational activities for people to do including several parks, fishing, swimming, camping, skating, jogging and hiking. Many tourists and residents as well also have fun at Dinosaur World, a large dinosaur them park in Plant City. One of only three in the world, the amusement park has activities and entertainment for all ages including space for family picnics, a museum, more than 150 super-sized real to life dinosaurs, a fossil dig for kids, a gift shop and much more. Plant City is a city that proudly displays historical structures and artifacts from the past as it also races forward to the future through technology developments and classes for the public, large golf resorts and recreation centers and events that bring the entire community through the holidays and other events that are held annually.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Orlando to Plant City||62$||62 miles||1-2 days|
|Plant City to Nashville||537$||716 miles||3-5 days|
|Plant City to St. Louis||613$||1021 miles||4-6 days|
|Plant City to Columbus||621$||1035 miles||4-6 days|
|Dallas to Plant City||671$||1119 miles||4-6 days|
|Detroit to Plant City||720$||1200 miles||4-6 days|
|Plant City to Kansas City||760$||1267 miles||4-6 days|
|Portland to Plant City||1224$||3061 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
For more information on Plant City, you can check the city website where you will see city services, public announcements, residential information and much more.
Auto Shipping FAQ
When you’re planning to ship a car, you can use these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to help you know how to prepare the car, choose a company and decide whether to use a broker or a carrier for transport.
- How do I get my car ready for transport? – You need to make sure the car is clean for inspection. The gas must be at around ¼ tank and the battery needs to be fully charged. All exterior removable items need to be removed. This includes tool boxes, car covers, spoilers, bike racks, luggage racks, and antennas. Any car alarm must be disarmed. Your fluid levels need to be checked and ready for a new climate. If you are moving from a cold climate to a warm climate, take the appropriate steps to ensure your car is ready to drive when it is delivered.
- How do I know if a company is a broker or a carrier? – Many broker websites are designed to look like carrier sites. You can ask the company for their US DOT registration number or look it up on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration website. Brokers will not have US DOT registration but carriers will. A carrier will be able to give you an accurate price quote whereas a broker will give you a quote and then will need to search for a carrier to transport the car.
- How can I know which company to choose? – Choosing a reliable auto transport company can be a very confusing thing to do. There are hundreds of companies listed online as well as in the local phone directories. You need to contact several and compare rates as well as services offered. You should also check online reviews and with the Better Business Bureau to see what previous customers think about the business and how they may have handled complaints if they had any. Also be sure to ask friends and family as they are usually a great source when it comes to recommending transport service.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Plant City Auto Transport Directory
A-1 Auto Transport hopes this directory will help in your search for quality auto transport going to or from Plant City, Florida.
Dillon Transport Inc.
In business for more than 30 years, Dillon Transport Inc. is licensed, insured and bonded for auto transport. They own a fleet of more than 400 trucks and have more than 700 trailers to provide convenient door to door as well as terminal to terminal transport to or from Plant City, Florida. You can contact them 24 hours per day for a price quote and to schedule your auto transport.
4614 S 50th St, Tampa, FL 33619
Plant City includes ZIP codes
33563, 33564, 33565, 33566, 33567.