The city of Pismo Beach is located in San Luis Obispo County, California. Once known for its clam, the city has now diversified and has plenty to see and do. You can take in the spectacular beach view on a biplane, ride along the beach and on to the sand dunes in a hummer, explore caves, cliffs and the entire beach line while kayaking, watch the beautiful Monarch butterfly, walk on the majestic boardwalk, take a horseback ride along the beach, golfing, fishing, surfing and many other activities to take part in. The city also offers visitors great lodging and dining options that will make you feel right at home. If you intend on visiting or moving here, let A-1 Auto Transport help you. We are one of the biggest and most professionally run shipping companies in the world. We have been shipping cars to or from Pismo Beach and other locations across the world for over a quarter century. We have what it takes to efficiently and safely get your vehicle to its intended destination on-time. Ship with us for greater convenience and peace of mind.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pismo Beach to San Francisco||$244||244 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Pismo Beach to Seattle||$618||1031 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Pismo Beach||$644||859 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Pismo Beach||$693||924 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pismo Beach to Oklahoma City||$879||1465 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Pismo Beach to Minneapolis||$1031||2063 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Miami to Pismo Beach||$1164||2911 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Pismo Beach to Boston||$1248||3120 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Pismo Beach
Before shipping to a new location, we always ensure that enough reconnaissance is done to find the most efficient route to use. This helps us avoid traffic and consequently, make timely deliveries. We give realistic timelines in order to avoid conflicts and disagreements with our customers. When shipping cars to or from Pismo Beach, we often use Highway 101. The neighboring cities of Grover Beach, Arroyo Grande, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, Morro Bay, Atascadero, Lompoc, Avenal, Taft, Isla Vista, Goleta, Coalinga, Santa Barbara, King City and Wasco also enjoy our quality services.
Services we provide
Our customers can look forward to services with a difference. We will ensure that there's a smile on your face at the end of your experience shipping with us. Some of our services include:
- Enclosed transport. When you hire enclosed shipping, your vehicle is placed in a shipping container made of metal or a soft material such as vinyl depending on the level of protection you want. Your car will be protected from direct sunlight, adverse weather, prying eyes, and theft.
- Open-air transport. This is the opposite of enclosed transport. Your vehicle will be shipped on the back of a flatbed or an open-sided carrier to its destination. This service is more affordable but it doesn't provide as much protection as the covered one.
- State to state moving services. If you are in need of a reliable and trustworthy moving partner then you should ship with us. We have the necessary equipment, a dedicated staff, and enough experience to have you set up in your new home in no time.
- Door to door pick-up and drop off. This is the most convenient service on offer. All you have to do is schedule a pick-up and we will do the rest. You do not have to deliver your vehicle to a terminal or even pick it up. We will pick-up the vehicle at your doorstep and deliver it to any location you want.
The types of vehicles that we ship
Some of the vehicles that we often ship include:
- Electric and other alternative powered cars
- Boats, jet skis, yachts, and other watercraft
- Semis, commercial trucks, pickup trucks and other varieties of trucks
- All-terrain vehicles such as buggies and quad bikes
- Sports utility vehicles
- Luxury vehicles such as limousines
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
- Ensure that your gas tank is only a quarter way full.
- Clean your car in order to clearly see any dents and scratches. Take pictures of the damages as evidence should a dispute arise.
- Remove all toll tags.
- Ensure that your vehicle is adequately serviced; plugging all leaks and making sure that your tires are properly inflated.
- Remove any aftermarket installations and your personal belongings from the vehicle.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Disable the alarm system.
Partner with us
Our company is run under a philosophy based on efficiency, communication, and sustainability. We will ensure that the whole operation runs as smoothly as possible with no delays or damages. Ship with us and experience the best the shipping industry has to offer.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.