Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Pico Rivera, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
The city of Pico Rivera was formed by merging the Pico and Rivera communities in Los Angeles County, California. It started out as an agricultural area with the construction of the railroad but later turned residential after the housing market demand spiked after World War II. The town has many interesting activities for you to indulge in. You can play golf in its nine-hole executive golf course, take hikes, bike or go horseback riding in various parks scattered throughout the area. It also has a detailed historical museum that offers information on how the city was formed and notable people from the area. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Pico Rivera, contact A-1 Auto Transport to do it for you. We are one of the largest shipping companies in the United States. Our shipping infrastructure spans all 50 States in America and to major towns around the world. We offer fast and efficient services at prices that you will like.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pico Rivera to San Jose||$352||352 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Pico Rivera to Phoenix||$365||365 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Pico Rivera||$512||683 miles||3 – 5 days|
|San Antonio to Pico Rivera||$807||1345 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Pico Rivera to Washington, D.C.||$1064||2662 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Pico Rivera||$1116||2791 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New Orleans to Pico Rivera||$1131||1886 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Pico Rivera to Detroit||$1138||2276 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Pico Rivera
Aided by a well-stocked equipment arsenal, our team of drivers can ship and handle any shipment to any part of this city. When we are shipping cars to or from Pico Rivera, we often use California State Route 19 and Interstate 605. We also ship to the adjacent towns of Montebello, Santa Fe Springs, Bell Gardens, South Whittier, Downey, Whittier, Commerce, Maywood, East Los Angeles, Bell, Cudahy, South El Monte, Norwalk, Monterey Park, and La Mirada.
Services we provide
We have a comprehensive service portfolio full of various shipping options. You are even at liberty to customize your own shipping experience based on what you are shipping. Some of the services include:
- Shipping for the military
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Open-air shipping
- Warehouse and storage facilities
- Air-ride suspension fitted carriers
- Covered transportation
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Port to port shipping
- Door to door pick-up, drop off
- Interstate car shipping
The types of vehicles that we ship
Over the span of 25 years, we have increased our capacity to handle more vehicles. We have purchased cutting-edge equipment and gained more insight on how to handle a wide variety of vehicles. Some of the ones that we have shipped over the years include:
- RVs and motorhomes. Although they are quite comfortable to go camping in, they are not fuel efficient. They give about 5 miles to a gallon of gas. This can be expensive and coupled with the fact that you will be driving over a long distance; it doesn’t seem like a wise option. We can offer a more cost-effective way of getting your RV to your camping or vacationing destination for you. It will ensure that your vehicle doesn’t get road damage and that it doesn’t rack up all that unnecessary mileage.
- Electric cars. Since the technology powering electric vehicles is fairly new to most people, auto shippers take advantage and charge extra to ship them. They cite the possibility of the battery pack overheating or exploding as the reason for the added costs. At A-1 Auto Transport, we believe that the vehicle poses no threat since it will only be driven during loading and unloading, hence minimal chances of the battery overheating. We do not charge extra fees to transport electric vehicles.
- All-terrain vehicles
- Antique and classic cars
- Salvaged vehicles
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
- Ensure that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Remove any personal items and custom installations from your vehicle to prevent theft or damage.
- Clean your vehicle both in and out and make a walk around inspection taking pictures of any damage. This will come in handy in case your vehicle gets damaged during shipping and you are seeking for compensation.
- Deactivate any toll tags to prevent getting charged as your vehicle is shipped through toll stations.
- Only leave about a quarter full tank of gas in the car.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Disable your alarm system.
Ship with us
At A-1 Auto Transport, we always insure your vehicle for full value replacement and offer real-time satellite tracking on all orders; allowing you to always be at ease during the shipping process. Ship with us and experience the best of auto shipping at an affordable rate.
If you are contemplating on shipping cars to or from Pico Rivera, call us on 1-800-452-2880 and we will guide you on what steps to take.