Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Parker, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Parker Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to shipping a car to or from Parker, Colorado! In the sections below, you’ll find a listing of companies in and around Parker that ship vehicles, as well as some tips for finding the right company to move your car. We are happy to answer questions and provide free cost estimates at the number at the top of the page, or through the online request form to the right!
Learn more about our Colorado auto transport services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Parker to San Jose||$776||1294 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Parker to Las Vegas||$576||769 miles||3 – 5days|
|Parker to Omaha||$415||554 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Kansas City to Parker||$437||583 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Dallas to Parker||$588||784 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Atlanta to Parker||$828||1381 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Parker to Miami Beach||$1022||2045 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Parker to Philadelphia||$1023||1706 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Parker Vehicle Transport Companies
- Brokers & Carriers – There are two types of companies you’ll encounter when searching for a shipper to move your car. The first group, called carriers, are probably what you’d expect when looking for a shipper: they are the ones that physically load the vehicle onto the carrier and drive the truck. Carriers from the backbone of the industry and are the group that does the “heavy lifting,” so to speak. The second group are brokers and they coordinate transport services between customers and carriers. Some customers may prefer to work exclusively with a carrier since they are the ones delivering the services, but you can potentially save money by working with a broker since they will contact carriers on your behalf to find the best deal. It should be noted that some auto transport companies work as both a broker and a carrier. For more information about the difference between the two, see this resource from our information center.
- Communicate Expectations – If you have a specific timeframe you need to be met, or a particular price range you need to operate within, make sure to communicate that to the companies you speak with. While not every shipper will be capable of providing the services you need, it can be a quick and easy way to weed out those that won’t work for you. Likewise, if you have a vehicle with unique dimensions or that may require an extra level of care or attention when shipping, that should also be communicated. It’s important to communicate your expectations, not just because it will help you find the appropriate company to do the job, but also because it allows you to get an understanding of the level of service and professionalism that a particular company offers.
Need a resource to find the best auto shows in Colorado? This resource from Car Show Finder has all the information you’ll need about current and upcoming auto events in the area.
- Questions To Ask – This tip goes along with the one above as part of the process of feeling out a company before you commit to anything. Here are some questions you should ask a carrier, as well as the type of answers you’re looking for:
Do you offer open and enclosed carriers? Open-air transport is by far the most common, but more experienced companies tend to offer both.
What sort of delivery timeframe is available? Most auto carriers travel between 300 to 450 miles daily, but some do offer express service and rush jobs. Make sure you ask if that’s a service you might be interested in!
How do you address damages and complaints? This one is important and can reveal a lot about a company you’re considering. The answer you want to hear is that they have a clear process firmly in place to deal with such issues when they come up.
Do you require a deposit? It’s not unusual to pay a small deposit to secure a space on the delivery truck, but it should not exceed 25% of the total cost, and in most cases, be no more than 10% of your total.
Do you offer door-to-door transport? Another option that you’ll find most reputable companies offer, door-to-door car shipping is a premium service, but it also the most convenient since you won’t have to pick up your car at a shipping terminal.
The official website for the Town of Parker has more information about local services offered by businesses in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Parker, Colorado Auto Transport Company Directory
Accelerated Services LLC
A local auto transport company, Accelerated Services has a host of professional vehicle shipping options. In addition to transport for individuals and private owners, they also move cars for dealerships, corporations, and military.
19201 Lincoln Ave, Parker, CO 80138
Top One Transportation
Top One Transportation is a car shipper with excellent customer reviews that has 24-hour service available. They have more than 10 years of experience and ship vehicles to locations around the world from Parker, Colorado.
2851 S Parker Rd #1048, Aurora, CO 80014
Aurora – Car Transport
Aurora Car Transport offers enclosed and open carriers for both cars and motorcycles. They also ship inoperable vehicles and offer discounts to active duty military.
13666 E Alameda Ave, Aurora, CO 80012
Services And Information
Parker includes ZIP codes: