Pacifica is a favorite destination for many dwellers of the Bay Area. Its strategic location along the stretch of hills and coastal beaches in north California presents a wide variety of attractions. Rockaway Beach is one such scenic destination known for surfing, beach sports, boating, dining and shopping activities. The Pacifica Skateboard Park on the other hand offers the largest skateboarding grounds in California. The beaches and bluffs along San Pedro Valley County Park and Mori Point offer ample hiking grounds. Additionally, located near the pacific shoreline of Pacifica is Sharp Park Golf Course, a renowned golf course which hosts major events like the U.S. Open golf tournament. A visit to Pacifica, however, requires a private car as the public transport system could get too complicated for guests to use. You can get your private car shipped with A-1 Auto Transport, the best carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Pacifica.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pacifica to Sacramento||$100||100 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Pacifica to Los Angeles||$384||384 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Portland to Pacifica||$486||648 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Pacifica||$1040||1734 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Pacifica to Memphis||$1046||2092 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Pacifica to Washington, D.C.||$1132||2830 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New Orleans to Pacifica||$1138||2276 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Pacifica to New York||$1170||2926 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Pacifica
A-1 Auto Transport is crowned the go-to carrier for Pacifica car shipping services due to our comprehensive scope of service. We make deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Pacifica including Fairmont, Park Pacifica, Westview, Linda Mar, Pacific Manor, Pedro Point, Edgemar, Rockaway Beach, Sharp Park, Vallemar and Fairway Park. We also offer Pacifica car shipping services to clients from the neighboring cities like Half Moon Bay and the city San Francisco.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the default long hauls that we use when shipping different types of cars. They come with flatbed racks, onto which the cars are loaded for shipping. There is no enveloping structure covering the car. This leaves the cars slightly exposed to the external environment, but not to danger. Should a client wish, they have the option of throwing shrink wrapping over the car to keep rain and dust off.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers come with an intermodal container which offers extra protection to the cars, against elements like small rocks, tree branches and adverse weather conditions that may damage the car. Such carriers, are however, costly to acquire. We recommend using such when shipping high-end vehicles. The intermodal container also offers privacy, a much needed factor when shipping flashy high-end cars like Rolls Royce and Lamborghinis.
- Boat and yacht shipping: A-1 Auto Transport has the resources to ship your boat or yacht to Pacifica for the ultimate vacation experience. We offer different boat and yacht shipping services including shrink wrapping, Roll On, Roll Off shipping, Overland boat shipping and international yacht shipping services. Among the types of boats we ship are sailboats, motorboats, fishing boats, canoes, dinghies, water rafts and even jet skis. Get all the information you would need about this service here.
Type of cars we ship
We transport electric & hybrid cars, RVs & motorhomes, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, high-end cars, sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorcycles, heavy equipment and boats of different sizes.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings: Goods that are deemed ‘of household nature’ such as clothing, electronics and appliances are prohibited from being transported inside any car. Additionally, remove any aftermarket installations like DVD players, external speakers and GPS navigation systems as they are not covered under the in-transit insurance policy.
- Wash the car: Before any car is loaded onto a carrier, it undergoes a thorough car hauler’s inspection. The driver examines the car’s condition before shipping and drafts a report which details the car’s true shade and any pre-existing damages. Such details may get obscured by dirt, rendering the report unreliable.
- Run a car maintenance check: Ensure there are no fluid leaks present and thereafter, fill up the fluids to their required levels. Also have a look at the car battery and have it charged if need be. Additionally, ensure all tires are properly inflated and take note of the car’s mileage before shipping for comparison with the car’s mileage after shipping.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: Cars under transport are not subjected to gas-demanding movements. A quarter-full tank of gas is sufficient to cover such movements and even leave enough to cover the distance to the nearest gas station if you require a refill.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport?
We speak app!
Access to A-1 Auto Transport’s services are just a touch of a screen away. Download our free app for both Android devices and iPhone for an easy time when placing your order for shipping cars to or from Pacifica.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.