Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ojai, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ojai Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Nestled in Ojai Valley in California, the city of Ojai is a famous tourist hotspot that draws people from the surrounding Los Angeles and Santa Barbara areas. The city’s name is believed to be derived from a Native American word that means ‘nest.’ The town is mostly associated with the hippie culture due to its spiritual and health-focused inclination. There are plenty of activities to take part in. some of the activities include hiking, camping, taking walks along its many trails, golfing, horseback riding, tours in open-air jeeps, fishing, canoeing, boating, kayaking and so much more. There are plenty of spas and wellness centers to help you relax after the long day spent in scorching heat and taking part in gruesome activities.
If you intend on shipping cars to or from Ojai, you are safer doing it with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of a few shipping companies in America offering credible transport and shipping services. We have been at it for over 25 years. The positive testimonials given by our customers are proof of our unwavering dedication and commitment to providing quality, efficient and affordable shipping services. It is no wonder that 97% of our clients recommend us to their families and friends.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ojai to San Diego||$205||205 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Ojai to Salt Lake City||$554||739 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Portland to Ojai||$711||948 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Omaha to Ojai||$961||1603 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Ojai to Nashville||$1027||2055 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Ojai to Chicago||$1033||2066 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Tampa to Ojai||$1044||2610 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Ojai||$1139||2848 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Ojai
With a staff that’s well-equipped, experienced, and highly motivated, there’s no location within the 4.35 square mile city radius that we cannot ship to. Most of our shipping routes are researched on and data collected with an aim of finding the most efficient ones to use. This has enabled us to maintain our on-time delivery record, anywhere we ship to. Some of the routes we use when shipping cars to or from Ojai include California State Routes 33 and 150.
Towns and cities adjacent to Ojai that also benefit from our services include Santa Paula, Carpinteria, Oxnard, Fillmore, Camarillo, Port Hueneme, Moorpark, Santa Barbara, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Goleta, Agoura Hills, Isla Vista, and Malibu.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer a comprehensive list of services for the different customers we serve. We cater to different budgets, tastes, and preferences. Some of our services include:
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Warehousing and storage facilities
- Shipping for the military
- Port to port shipping
- Enclosed/ covered transport
- State to state moving services
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Shipping heavy equipment
- Freight shipping
- Shipping on air-ride suspended trucks
- International Ro/Ro
- Interstate Towing
- Shipping for college students
The types of vehicles we ship
Different types of vehicles require different types of equipment to handle and ship. Luckily for our customers, we have a large variety of shipping equipment, enough to handle any type of vehicle ever made. Some of the vehicles that we often ship include:
- Sports utility vehicles. A mainstay in the American culture, they are quite easy to ship because they come in regular shapes and the sizes do not vary as much as other vehicles.
- Golf carts
- Excavators, tow trucks, firefighting trucks, dump trucks, and other service utility vehicles.
- Motorcycles such as racing bikes, dirt bikes, American Choppers, Harley Davidson bikes etc.
- All-terrain vehicles
- Salvaged cars
- Non-operational vehicles
- Jet skis
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
- Ensure that your vehicle is in good working condition. Although it will only be driven during loading and unloading, your car needs to function properly to avoid delays. We can also ship inoperable vehicles but you need to inform us of its condition in advance.
- Remove or deactivate all toll tags and parking passes. Leaving them on will cause your vehicle to be charged as it is shipped through toll stations.
- Run down your vehicle’s gas tank to the quarter level. More fuel will attract fines because of the added weight.
- Clean your car and perform a walk around inspection noting down any damages. Take pictures of the damages and ensure that they are recorded in the bill of lading.
- Ensure that you have extra copies of your keys.
- Disable your car alarm system.
Why ship with us?
We offer you the best shipping packages around. Our prices compared to the level and quality of services provided is a bargain by any standards. When you ship with us, you are guaranteed safe and on-time deliveries.
Anyone interested in shipping cars to or from Ojai can call us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a pick-up or to get additional information.