Motorcyclists take to the roads during the warm weather months in the beautiful City of Norwich. Transport companies are easy to come by since there are so many motorcycle enthusiasts throughout the city and its neighboring towns.
Jump on your laptop or mobile device to find the most reputable shipping companies in the area. Read the reviews left by past shipping clients. As a transporter, they should have a great reputation.
The best way to find the right shipping services is through research and inquiry. Don’t hire a transporter due to low rates or other superficial reasons. Make sure they have the right qualities and credentials.
Ask Questions before Receiving an Estimate.
After writing out a small list of possible transport companies to purchase shipping services from, contact each one and ask questions. Asking questions gives you the opportunity to feel out the company and how experienced they are within the industry.
- Do you provide insurance coverage? Can you explain the coverage I will receive?
- What equipment do you use to transport a motorcycle safely?
- Do you specialize in hauling motorcycles or have you successfully delivered motorcycles in the past?
- Do you train your employees to handle the shipping process for motorcycles?
- Do you have the proper certificates and licensing? Are you approved by the DOT?
- How much will it cost? Are there any added costs I should be aware of?
- Do you offer tracking services so I can monitor the progress of my vehicle’s delivery?
- How long has the company served those in need of motorcycle transport?
- Can you customize my shipping process to suit my needs better?
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.