Safe And Reliable Northampton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Built on great history and beauty, Northampton is a county located in Pennsylvania. Areas located in the county such as Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton offer a unique blend of history, recreation, and beauty. You can travel in a mule-drawn boat or zip through the channels of Wildwater Kingdom to get a fun-filled experience for you and your kids.
If you are planning on shipping cars to or from Northampton County for business or leisure, A-1 Auto Transport is the company you should talk to. We have a wide reach when it comes to locations we ship or deliver to. We are licensed and insured to transport vehicles in all 50 states and even overseas. Our fleet of carriers is modern and always well-maintained to avoid constant breakdowns allowing us to minimize delays.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Northampton County to Boston||$294||294 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Northampton County to Detroit||$414||553 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Northampton County to Atlanta||$607||810 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Nashville to Northampton County||$611||815 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Northampton County||$757||1263 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Dallas to Northampton County||$886||1477 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Seattle to Northampton County||$1110||2775 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Northampton County to Las Vegas||$1230||2460 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Northampton County
For safe and prompt deliveries, we only hire the most qualified staff. Our drivers are experienced and well-trained. We have established a matrix of traffic patterns along the roads we use to enable us to avoid traffic and roads that are not well paved. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Northampton County include; I-78, US 22, Pennsylvania State routes 33, 145, 191, 248, 329, 378, 412, 512, 611, 946, and 987.
We have expanded our shipping destinations to now include smaller townships such as Allen, Bethlehem, Bushkill, East Allen, Forks, Hanover, Lehigh, Lower Mount Bethel, Lower Nazareth, Lower Saucon, Moore, Palmer, Plainfield, Upper Mount Bethel, Upper Nazareth, Washington, and Williams. Adjacent counties such as Monroe County to the north, Warren County-New Jersey to the east, Bucks County to the south, Leigh County to the west, and Carbon County to the northwest are also included in our shipping destinations.
The full process of shipping a vehicle
- Plan ahead and schedule in advance: Planning ahead allows you to source numerous auto shippers and get the best price. Once you zero in on a specific one, alert them in advance to schedule your pick-up or drop-off in order to give them ample time to prepare their equipment and for the process to be smooth.
- Cleaning out the car: You must clear out any personal items in your car before handing it in for shipping. By law, auto shippers are prohibited from shipping cars with personal items in them and also, insurance will not cover any of these items.
- Inspecting your vehicle: After washing your car, perform a walk around inspection noting down and taking pictures of existing dents and scratches. They will act as a reference in case any more damage is done to your vehicle.
- Ensure low fuel and removing antennae: Make sure that your car has only about a quarter tank of gas left when you drop it off. Extra weight attracts additional charges. Remove any aftermarket installations such as GPS navigation systems and DVD players to prevent theft or damage.
- Deliver your car or have it picked-up
- Securing the vehicle
- Transporting the vehicle
- Picking up the vehicle or letting it be delivered
Zip codes included in Northampton County
- 18001 Lehigh Valley
- 18002 Lehigh Valley
- 18003 Lehigh Valley
- 18010 Bangor
- 18010 Ackermanville
- 18013 Roseto
- 18013 East Bangor
- 18013 Bangor
- 18014 Bath
- 18014 Chapmans
- 18015 Bethlehem
- 18015 Fountain Hill
- 18016 Bethlehem
- 18017 Bethlehem
- 18017 Butztown
- 18017 Freemansburg
- 18018 Bethlehem
- 18020 Bethlehem
- 18035 Cherryville
- 18038 Danielsville
- 18040 Easton
- 18040 Forks Township
- 18042 Williams Township
- 18042 College Hill
- 18042 Glendon
- 18042 West Easton
- 18042 Easton
- 18043 Easton
- 18043 Palmer
- 18044 Easton
- 18045 Easton
- 18045 Palmer
- 18045 Palmer Township
- 18050 Bangor
- 18050 Flicksville
- 18055 Hellertown
- 18063 Martins Creek
- 18064 Nazareth
- 18067 Northampton
- 18072 Pen Argyl
- 18083 Stockertown
- 18085 Tatamy
- 18086 Treichlers
- 18088 Walnutport
- 18091 Wind Gap
- 18343 Mount Bethel
- 18351 Portland
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org