To successfully transport a motorcycle, certain obligations need to be met by the shipping service as well as the customer. The top priority on both ends should be the safety of the motorcycle. Before taking on the task of transporting a motorcycle to Norman, Oklahoma alone, do some online research for a shipping company that can do the job with ease.
Typically, a shipping service has a few different options available to anyone who needs to transport a bike. Some shipping companies will offer great deals for their customers but that doesn’t necessarily mean they are doing the job correctly. Make sure to ask the company if there are any specific policies or procedures to be aware of, how their pickup and delivery process works and about their payment and deposit procedures.
It is important to schedule pickup about a month in advance with a shipping service since they often encounter unforeseen delays. Usually a professional company is willing to accommodate their customers’ time schedule. Based on their service, credibility, price, and insurance, one can comfortably choose a company that suits their needs.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
- Enclosed Transportation.
- Open Air Transportation.
- Door to Door.
- Terminal to Terminal.
- Crated Transportation.
Not every bike is the same and requires different tools in order to properly secure a bike for transportation. Brand, model, and design are all things a company needs to take into consideration before attempting to transport a bike. Be sure that the company has the proper tools to accommodate the bike for its journey.
Requirements to Complete Before Transportation
- Clean dirt and deposits from the motorcycle.
- Remove loose items and accessories.
- Disable the security alarm if the motorcycle has on installed.
- Check tire pressure, fluids and battery.
- Gas level should be no higher than ¼ tank before transportation.
- Document and list any damages to the bike before transportation.
Transport Companies near Norman, OK.
7519 SE 15th St.
Midwest City, OK 73110.
25 Timber Creek Dr.
Tuttle, OK 73089.
7611 NW 23rd St.
Bethany, OK 73008.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory