Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Norfolk, Nebraska
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Norfolk, Nebraska Professional Auto Transport
Located just northwest of Omaha and west of Sioux City, Norfolk is situated in an area of Nebraska that makes it one of the perfect location for shopping, large attractions, and business endeavors. Norfolk is one of the busiest retail shopping cities in the entire state and local business thrives due to people coming to the city for retail shopping in many of the clothing, shoe, jewelry and specialty shops as well as restaurants and coffee shops. Aside from the retail shopping environment, employment is very stable in Norfolk in other industries including healthcare, manufacturing, technology, agriculture and education. There are also some large national retailers including Walmart, Target and Affiliated Foods. Norfolk has several large parks and even a water park, Aquaventure, a large park where people can enjoy waterslides, swimming and wading pools and a lazy river.
You can find more information about Norfolk by visiting the City of Norfolk website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Kansas City to Norfolk||$300||300 miles||2-4 days|
|Minneapolis to Norfolk||$351||351 miles||2-4 days|
|Norfolk to Oklahoma City||$488||488 miles||2-4 days|
|Norfolk to St. Louis||$410||546 miles||2-4 days|
|Columbus to Norfolk||$659||878 miles||3-5 days|
|Norfolk to Charlotte||$755||1258 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Norfolk||$902||1503 miles||5-7 days|
|Norfolk to Orlando||$922||1537 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Norfolk
When you ship a car to Norfolk, you can use these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to get the car ready for transport:
- Wash the car and clean the inside.
- Check the battery to make sure it is charged.
- Check the brakes and tires so you can make sure they are in good condition.
- Remove any personal items and paperwork from the car.
- Remove any loose items from the outside of the car.
- Fold side mirrors in and fold the antenna down.
- If you have a convertible make sure the top is secured.
- Check the fluids to make sure they are full and that there are no leaks.
- Run the gas down to a quarter tank only.
- Disarm the car alarm.
- Have copies of all paperwork including proof of insurance.
- Be present when the car is picked up and delivered.
- Make sure the vehicle inspection is thorough and that everything about the condition of the car is noted on the Bill of Lading.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Norfolk Auto Transport Directory
Ted Olson Enterprises
Ted Olson Enterprises is a trucking company that can safely transport motor vehicles and other freight including grain, metal, lumber and building materials. They are licensed and insured and have been in business for more than 5 years.
84001 Highway 45
Tilden, NE 68781
Dan’s Auto Transport
Dan’s Auto Transport is a fully licensed and insured auto transport company that has been in business for more than 3 years. They offer quick pickup and delivery and affordable rates for shipping. All services are fully bonded, licensed and insured.
2836 E 38th Street
Columbus, NE 68601
Zentner Transportation Inc.
Zentner Transportation Inc. is an auto transport company that has been in business for more than 25 years. They can relocate cars, trucks, vans and other motor vehicles with convenient door to door, fully insured auto transport. They are accredited with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and registered with the US DOT.
612 S 3rd Street
Cedar Rapids, NE 68627
Norfolk includes ZIP codes: