Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Newark, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Newark, California Reliable Auto Transport
Newark has long been a very close-knit community where residents thrive working side by side to ensure that the city does well. There are more than 15 large community parks in the city where residents can enjoy picnics, soccer, baseball, tennis, golf, basketball, nature walks, skating, hiking, swimming and many other outdoor activities. There are many single and multi-family homes, apartments and condominiums throughout Newark and programs for affordable housing for seniors and families.
If you’re moving to the area and would like more information on housing, local government, utilities or shopping, you can visit the Newark website where you can find that information and many more interesting facts about the local area.
Learn more about California auto transport services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Newark to Sacramento||$106||106 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Newark to Seattle||$619||826 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Tuscon to Newark||$630||841 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Newark to Kansas City||$1095||1825 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Newark to New Orleans||$1125||2250 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Philadelphia to Newark||$1157||2894 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Newark to Atlanta||$1224||2449 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Newark to Boston||$1247||3119 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport Tips
Once you have booked your automobile transport, be sure to keep these tips from A-1 Auto Transport in mind when you’re preparing your car for the carrier:
- You will want to make sure the car has been emptied of any personal items and has been thoroughly cleaned inside and out prior to the carrier arriving. An inspection will be done before and after shipping and it is best to have a clean car in order to see if any damage has been done when it arrives.
- Be sure to take photos that are time/date stamped at the time of the inspection. If anything is damaged upon arrival it will be best to have photo evidence to show the transport company.
- Make sure the battery is charged and the tire pressure is at the correct level.
- Disarm the car alarm if there is one on the car.
- Lower the fuel level to around ¼ tank and check the fluids to ensure they are not overfilled.
- If you have any fluid leaks you will need to have those repaired prior to transport. Most companies will not load a car that has a noticeable fluid leak.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Newark Auto Transport Directory
When you need to locate a local Newark auto transporter, A-1 Auto Transport can show you the best companies to choose from:
Saia LTL Freight
Saia LTL Freight provides auto shipping services to and from the Newark area as well as to Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Customers are able to track their shipment via the internet through email, their bill of lading, and satellite GPS. They relocate all makes and models of automobiles as well as freight shipping of machinery, household goods and much more. You can call for a free price quote and to schedule shipping today.
1755 Aurora Dr, San Leandro, CA 94577
Dick’s Automotive Transport
Dick’s Automotive Transport is an AAA contractor and has been in business for nearly 50 years. They can transport all makes and models of automobiles locally and long distance from the City of Newark. Not only do they transport automobiles but they also provide roadside service including battery services, gasoline service, lock-outs and much more. Call today to schedule shipping and get a free price quote.
888 Camden Ave,
Campbell, CA 95008
Newark includes ZIP codes: