- Safe And Reliable New Site Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- New Site Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Serve Within New Site
- Auto Transport Services We Provide
- Types Of Cars We Ship
- How To Prepare Your Car For Shipping
- A Complete Car Maintenance Check Involves The Following Steps
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- New Site Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- New Site Includes Zip Codes
- Why Choose Our Services
- Contact Us!
Safe And Reliable New Site Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
New site is a small town that oozes the very definition of a southern town. Visit New Site, and you’ll be greeted by large ranches, local motels, diners, pubs and biker parks. Folks here are friendly, living a slower-paced lifestyle than seen from other neighboring towns in Alabama. The profile of New Site however, does not favor public transportation. When you visit the small town, you’ll have to do what the residents do; rely on a private car. A-1 Auto Transport will ship your car along as you visit friends and family in the region for a price far lower than that of hiring a car. Experience, great customer relations and state-of-the-art resources make us the most recommended firm for shipping cars to or from New Site.
New Site Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From New Site||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New Site to Indianapolis||$338||563 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Site to St. Louis||$350||584 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to New Site||$428||714 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Site to Chicago||$448||748 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to New Site||$498||830 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to New Site||$854||1423 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Site to Phoenix||$1067||1778 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Diego to New Site||$1243||2071 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within New Site
New Site stretches across 9.8 square miles of land. A-1 Auto Transport proudly ships cars to every location in New Site, including those far from the town center. We are able to offer such comprehensive service delivery through our focused approach. We took the time to understand the profile of New Site, including the road network serving every community in the small town.
We also serve clients from the neighboring communities when shipping cars to or from New Site. These include Camphill, Jackson’s Gap, Daviston and Goldville.
Auto transport services we provide
- Motorcycle shipping: We offer three motorcycle shipping modes; open air, containerized and crated shipping. Open air shipping involves shipping the motorcycle as it is. Straps are used to secure the two wheel to a flatbed rack on the shipping truck. Its simplicity makes it the most affordable option available. Containerized shipping involves loading the motorcycle inside an intermodal container. It’s an expensive option that is preferred when shipping motorcycles internationally. Crated shipping is a cheaper alternative of the enclosed method. The two-wheel is loaded inside a wooden crate before shipping.
- Long distance car shipping: We are expert long distance shippers, able to perform state to state and coast to coast shipping. We employ efficient route mapping, a strategy that helps us identify the best routes to use when shipping cars from New Site to any other location across the US. Since some car shipping jobs can take as much as two or four days depending on the distance covered, we provide clients with real time satellite tracking services so they can be up to speed with the progress of their shipment.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Types of cars we ship
We ship all types of cars, both American and foreign. These include sedans, SUVs, ATVs, RVs, trucks, vans, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, high-end cars, heavy equipment and motorcycles.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Have the car cleaned: Clean the interior of the car as it will be completely shut for the period it is transported. Food items in particular should be cleared to avoid a foul smell. The exterior should be thoroughly cleaned too. A car hauler’s inspection has to be performed before the driver assumes care of the car. S/he needs to document any pre-existing damages on the car, including the smallest scratch or scrape. Such minute details are only visible when the car is clean.
- Remove all personal items: Any household items like clothing, shopping, food items and electronics should be removed from the car. Aftermarket items like external speakers and GPS navigation systems can get lost during transportation.
- Keys: Have a set of spare car keys made. It’s advisable to play it safe with car keys as the set that remains with the driver can get lost.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: Shipping a car with a quarter-full gas tank is cheaper than shipping one with a full tank. Reason being, gas adds to the weight of the car. A quarter full gas tank is sufficient to cover the car movement involved with transportation and leave enough to make it to the nearest gas station.
- Run a car maintenance check
A complete car maintenance check involves the following steps:
- Check for any fluid leaks and have them fixed as soon as possible.
- Ensure all fluids are at their proper levels.
- Check the tire pressure and have them inflated if need be.
- Check the car battery and have it charged if necessary.
New Site Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Tower Street||Pine Road||Boyd Loop|
|Cowpens Road||Big Wood Road||Hamlet Mill Road|
|Whaley Ferry Road|
New Site includes ZIP codes:
Why choose our services
A-1 Auto Transport lets you choose the delivery method that works best for you. We also offer free quoting services. Read about these advantages and more here.