- New Jersey Rv Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your Rv Examples
- New Jersey Rv Transport Cost Calculator
- Shipping An Rv Domestically
- International Rv Shipping
- Different Rv Shipping Methods
- How To Prepare Your Rv For Transport
- Contact Us
If you want to travel to new places and share new experiences with your family or friends, purchasing an RV is a great way to start. You'll be able to explore the country in elegance and comfort, but first, you'll need to figure out how to get your new RV. If you live in New Jersey and need your RV delivered to you, it can be difficult owing to the size of the vehicle, so you'll need an auto shipping business that specializes in RV transport, and you're in luck since A-1 Auto Transport can take care of that for you. Because the cost of RV transport varies depending on numerous factors, you can use our RV shipping calculator to get an instant estimate of your shipping cost.
New Jersey RV Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your RV Examples
|To / From New Jersey, NJ||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New Jersey, NJ to New York, NY||$127.26 - $155.54||70.7||1 -2 days|
|Fort Worth, TX to New Jersey, NJ||$2795.04 - $3416.16||1552.8||6 - 8 days|
|Austin, TX to New Jersey, NJ||$3088.44 - $3774.76||1715.8||6 - 8 days|
|New Jersey, NJ to San Jose, CA||$15.3 - $18.7||8.5||1 -2 days|
|Houston, TX to New Jersey, NJ||$2881.98 - $3522.42||1601.1||6 - 8 days|
|New Jersey, NJ to Denver, CO||$3203.82 - $3915.78||1779.9||6 - 8 days|
|Philadelphia, PA to New Jersey, NJ||$111.06 - $135.74||61.7||1 -2 days|
|New Jersey, NJ to San Antonio, TX||$3230.28 - $3948.12||1794.6||6 - 8 days|
|Arlington, TX to New Jersey, NJ||$2774.16 - $3390.64||1541.2||6 - 8 days|
|New Jersey, NJ to Dallas, TX||$2738.34 - $3346.86||1521.3||6 - 8 days|
New Jersey RV Transport Cost Calculator
The cost of shipping an RV is affected by some factors. Among them are the following:
- The cost of transporting an RV is heavily influenced by distance. The larger the distance, the higher the shipping cost.
- The RV's type, size, and model are other important considerations. The larger the RV, the more space it will take up and the more unique trailer adjustments it will require.
- The shipment mode, open or enclosed auto carrier, influences the cost of transportation. In general, an open carrier is less expensive than an enclosed carrier.
Shipping an RV Domestically
Transporting an RV across the country isn't so difficult when you engage us to manage your RV shipment. We use land shipping alternatives such as open or enclosed carriers, as well as the most up-to-date shipping equipment, to move an RV.
If there are any delays, our crew will notify you and will use cutting-edge technology to identify any hazards along the way to guarantee that your RV arrives safely.
International RV Shipping
Shipping an RV outside of the country is a very different process than shipping within the country. For one thing, the RV cannot be delivered by ground, thus shipping by water is a better and safer choice. We employ a technique known as "roll-on/roll-off." The RV is essentially driven or towed onto the ship and secured for shipment. When it arrives, it is driven or towed off the transport ship and delivered to its final destination through regular overland vehicle transport procedures.
Different RV Shipping Methods
We provide a variety of RV shipping options for both domestic and international shipments. Among them are the following:
- Shipping from door to door
- Shipping via open-air carrier
- Method of roll-on/roll-off
How to Prepare your RV for Transport
There are a few things you should do before turning over your RV for shipping. They are as follows:
- Take away all personal belongings.
- Lock all doors and cabinets.
- Check for any fluid leaks.
Call us at 1-800-452-2880 for more information on our RV shipping services or a free shipment quote.