Professional motorcycle transport found in Minnesota can make the shipping process a lot less strenuous and time consuming. Many people dread having to ship a vehicle because they had a bad experience in the past or they are unfamiliar with how the process works.
Luckily, a reputable shipping company has plenty of experience in the industry and they make it their goal to provide their customers with quality service.
If you sense dishonesty, find another transporter in New Brighton. A reputable transporter will be able to answer any questions you have about their services and will try their best to fit them into your budget. Every legitimate shipping company will consult with their customers, giving them information regarding the rules and regulations of auto transport.
Various Ways to Ship Your Car.
- Crated shipping is known for being the safest method of transport for motorcycles. The bike will need to be drained of all fluids and the battery will need to be disconnected. Some companies will also require the handlebars and mirrors to be removed. The bike is then strapped to a wooden pallet and placed inside a small container.
- Enclosed shipping is a safe method as well. The motorcycle will be placed in an enclosed trailer.
- Open air shipping is when the bike is placed on a flatbed trailer open to the possibility of poor weather and road conditions. This method isn't always the safest, but it is one of the cheapest methods of shipping.
- Expedited Delivery - This service is optional and appeals to those who must ship a vehicle out in a hurry.
- Guaranteed Delivery - This service includes an up charge and will guarantee that your automobile arrives on a specific date.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.