Motorcycle shipping is something that everyone can take advantage of. In fact, many bike dealerships, manufacturers, buyers and sellers use these services often.
Luckily, you can easily find a reliable transporter in New Albany. Find the right service by paying attention to the characteristics of the company.
Characteristics of a Professional and Secure Motorcycle Transporter.
- They offer insurance coverage for all the vehicles in their care. This is their way of guaranteeing their services.
- They provide an assortment of different service and feature options. They can also customize your transport if necessary.
- They are approved by the BBB and DOT. They carry all of the proper state licensing and certificates.
- The company possesses highly trained and experienced professionals. Their customer service should be friendly and helpful.
- They have the latest transport carriers and shipping equipment to provide timely and secure deliveries.
- They maintain a good reputation among past customers. You can usually find reviews and ratings online by searching for the company’s name in the search engines.
- You can easily find a plethora of information on their sites, including ways to contact them.
- They don’t ask for a large down payment or any money upfront at all.
Be careful that you don’t hire a scam artist. Unfortunately, there are people out there who pose as transport services so they can take your money. Be mindful and really do research before hiring just anyone to care for your bike’s shipping process.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.