Safe And Reliable Needles Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Conveniently situated along the once famous Route 66 Highway, the city of Needles is located in San Bernardino County, California. It's location on the border of the Mojave Desert on one side and the Colorado River on the other makes it ideal for different types of recreational activities. There is a dedicated RV park right next to the banks of the Colorado River for people who enjoy water activities such as boating, swimming, sunbathing, water skiing, and jet skiing. If you enjoy desert wildlife and ATV activity, there is rugged terrain for you to explore. The city is also home to an 18-hole golf course that has well-manicured lawns and a serene atmosphere.
If you plan to visit or relocate here, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport and we will take care of the transportation burden for you. We are a full-service shipping company capable of shipping any item to locations across the globe. We have been shipping cars to or from Needles, the rest of America, and around the world for over 25 years. Our services are reliable and quite affordable. Ship with us for a truly stress-free experience.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Needles to Phoenix||$223||223 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Needles to San Diego||$318||318 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Omaha to Needles||$836||1394 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Needles to Memphis||$922||1537 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Needles to New York||$1008||2522 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Indianapolis to Needles||$1086||1811 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Chicago to Needles||$1114||1857 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Needles to Miami||$1244||2488 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Needles
The city has a wealth of options when it comes to transportation. It has a rail system that provides daily trips, highways connecting it to the rest of California and neighboring Arizona, and a small airport. We only use the most efficient routes when shipping cars to or from Needles. Some of them are Interstate 40, U.S. Route 95, and Route 66. This enables us to always make safe and on-time deliveries. We also ship to Needles' neighbors who include Bullhead City, Lake Havasu, Kingman in Arizona, Boulder City, Henderson, Paradise, Winchester, Spring Valley, Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Sunrise Manor in Nevada, Blythe, Twenty nine Palms, Yucca Valley, and Indio in California.
There's a wide selection of services for our customers to choose from; enough to satisfy every customer's budget range and preference. Some of them include;
- Shipping for snowbirds. We have shipped different vehicles for people coming from as far as Canada to Needles City, looking to get away from the cold winter season. You can take advantage of our discounts and save extra money that you can spend on your vacation.
- Shipping for the military. We have shipped thousands of vehicles for our men and women in the military. We offer discounts and price-cuts as a show of appreciation for the role they play in keeping our country safe. Whether you are actively serving or retired you can get affordable shipping services when you ship with A-1 Auto Transport.
- Door to door shipping. We can have your vehicle picked up straight from your doorstep and delivered to any destination you want in no time. It is faster than the other methods of shipping since your vehicle doesn't need to pass through a port or a terminal.
- Terminal to terminal shipping
- Freight transport
- Heavy equipment shipping
- International and domestic moving services
- Interstate car towing
The types of vehicles that we ship
Thanks to our continuous acquisition of modern carriers and handling equipment, we are able to accommodate any type of vehicle around. Some of the ones that we often ship include:
- RVs and motorhomes
- Jet skis
- Fishing boats, catamarans, speed boats etc.
- Salvaged vehicles
- Non-op vehicles
- Luxury cars
- Antique vehicles
- Excavators, graders etc.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Teamwork is essential in ensuring that you have a fast and smooth shipping experience. Here are some of the responsibilities that you, as the owner of the vehicle to be shipped, should fulfill:
- Clean your vehicle both in and out noting down any damages after you inspect it. Take clear pictures of the damages to serve as evidence.
- Ensure that your vehicle doesn't have more than a quarter tank of gas to reduce the weight.
- Secure all loose parts to prevent them from getting damaged.
- Perform a maintenance check before handing over your vehicle.
- Ensure you have extra sets of keys.
- Remove all your personal items from the vehicle.
- Disable your car alarm.
Ship with us
People who ship with us get to enjoy efficient and high-quality shipping services at a pocket-friendly rate. They also get insurance and satellite tracking services, free with every order.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.