- Naval Air Station Sigonella, Italy Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping To A Base In The Oconus Area
- Full List Of Military Shipping Services We Offer
- Military Car Shipping
- Preparing Your Car For Shipment
- Military Motorcycle Shipping
- Preparing Your Motorcycle For Shipment
- Contact Us
Naval Air Station Sigonella, Italy Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
To mitigate the expansion forces against the West, NATO and Italy provided the United States with a base near Sicily in 1959. Today, Naval Air Station in Sigonella, Italy, stands proudly with more than 500 inhabitants ready to defend the US and its allies against invading forces. Training camps, professional health care system, artistic and cultural facilities, and a lot more await you when you step into Sigonella. Have A-1 Auto Transport by your side to help you relocate items that you have for your move.
Shipping to a Base in the OCONUS Area
Settling sponsorship legibilities and other documentation helps us prepare your relocation much more easily. When you have these things at hand and ready even before your relocation, you can be assured that it will take less than the usual time for you to get your transfer done.
Documents such as your PCS and sponsorship eligibility proof are needed to continue on your relocation. Contact your transport officer and other relevant offices to learn more about these documents.
The last thing you want to do on your relocation is to miss all the opportunities to get your POV relocation delayed, so prepare these things for a faster transfer.
Full List of Military Shipping Services We Offer
Transporting your auto is possible with us. Here is a list of what we can relocate for you:
Military Car Shipping
Preparing for your relocation might be hard at first but when you realize that it alleviates a lot of problems you can see the benefits right from the start.
Oftentimes, military shipping overseas can be covered by government sponsorship so make sure that you can communicate with your transport officer as soon as you received your notice.
To keep everything simple, here’s a general overview of what you can do:
- Proof of benefit and PCS are important when relocating to another base. Make sure you have them prepared.
- Proof of your ownership of the car must be presented even before we can relocate your POV.
- A military identification card or anything that proves your membership in the force helps identify if all your other documents are valid.
- When shipping a leased vehicle, make sure to have the proof of leasing and other relevant documents about permission to ship ready for your relocation.
Preparing your car for Shipment
Mitigating the hazards of your relocation is important. Any auto transport is demanding when it comes to protection so have it more secured by following these steps:
- Malfunctions and other problems n the engine must be addressed before your relocation by a mechanic.
- Batteries and other chemicals must be discharged to mitigate your car’s flammability.
Military Motorcycle Shipping
Only one vehicle can be covered by government sponsorship. If you have another vehicle, you should pay for the cost of its relocation. For example, if you have another vehicle like your motorcycle, you must pay for the cost of its relocation.
Another thing that you should remember is that the relocation of a bike is similar in terms of documentation demands. So have a peek at the previous segment for you to have a guide on what you should prepare for your relocation.
Preparing your motorcycle for Shipment
Relocating your motorcycle might not take as much time as you think so have them prepare with these:
- Damages must be documented and repaired beforehand.
- Chemicals and flammable materials must be removed from the vehicle to stop the causes of fire.
You are more than ready to commence your relocation to Naval Air Station in Sigonella, Italy. If you have more questions, have a chat with us at (1-800-452-2880) about the specifics of your relocation.