Professional Automobile Shipping to Mustang, Oklahoma
Mustang is a small bedroom community primarily for those working in the Oklahoma City area of Oklahoma. The city is home to roughly 14,000 people. The city has several local recreation centers, an aquatic center, and swimming pool, walking trails and bicycle trails and several local parks. There are many family-centered events held annually, especially around large holidays including the Fourth of July, Christmas, and Halloween. Mustang offers a youth after-school program and sports league as well as sports for adults including softball, flag football, and basketball. The local recreation center offers a community fitness gym with classes in aerobics, walking and other fitness training. Weight training and cardio classes are also available.
For more information about Mustang, you can visit the official city website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mustang to Santa Fe||$395||527 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Mustang||$449||449 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Mustang to Memphis||$479||479 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Mustang||$685||1143 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Mustang to Raleigh||$736||1228 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Mustang||$813||1355 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Mustang to San Jose||$946||1577 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to Mustang||$1024||1708 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Motorcycle to Mustang
Just as when shipping an automobile, there are careful preparations that must be done when shipping a motorcycle. Keep these motorcycle shipping tips provided by A-1 Auto Transport in mind when having your bike shipped to Mustang:
- Motorcycles can be shipped inside of crates. They can also be shipped inside of enclosed carriers as long as they are carefully braced for shipment. When you begin to call companies be sure to ask if they specialize in motorcycle shipping and if they offer enclosed or crated shipping methods.
- When you are preparing the motorcycle for shipment, just as with motor vehicles, you will need to make sure the bike has been thoroughly cleaned to remove all dirt, mud, and grime prior to being loaded onto the carrier or created.
- Complete an inspection of the motorcycle to check for any dents or dings prior to shipping. Be sure to take notes and write all inspection information down to hold until the motorcycle has been delivered.
- Be sure there is no more than ¼ tank of gas in the motorcycle. This is also true for motor vehicles.
- If there are loose items on the bike, including knapsacks, removable passenger seats or lighting, be sure to remove them.
- Check all fluids, tire pressure and the battery to make sure they are all at the proper levels for loading and unloading for shipment.
Mustang Auto Transport Directory
Sierra Mountain Express
Sierra Mountain Express is a long haul trucking company that serves the Mustang area of Oklahoma. This company is fully registered with the United States Department of Transportation and they have excellent accreditation with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Sierra Mountain Express is also partnered with Pinnacle Rail Operations and offers railway shipping as well as interstate shipments. All transportation services are completely insured, licensed and bonded.
1650 N Sooner Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
Auto Driveaway Oklahoma City
Auto Driveaway Oklahoma City offers secure transport for automobiles, motorcycles, boats and other motor vehicles. They have been in business for more than sixty years and all transport services are fully licensed, insured and bonded. Whether you are shipping a car or motorcycle or an entire fleet of vehicles, Auto Driveaway has you covered from start to finish. They have a variety of shipping options including a driveaway service and can be contacted by phone to schedule transport fast and safely.
2508 W I-44 Service Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Mustang includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.