Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Ship Your Car To Or From Mount Prospect IL
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport informational page for shipping a car in Mount Prospect, Illinois! Whether this is your first time transporting a vehicle, or you’re experienced and looking for a good deal, the information on this page will help you make the best decision. The sections below include a directory of local shippers in the area, as well as some tips for using car shipping companies. Call us at the number at the top of the page for price inquiries or general questions!
Learn more about car shipping to/from Illinois.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mount Prospect to Indianapolis||$209||209 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Mount Prospect to Nashville||$498||498 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Mount Prospect to Atlanta||$557||743 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Boston to Mount Prospect||$608||1014 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Mount Prospect||$621||828 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Mount Prospect to Seattle||$1022||2044 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Mount Prospect to San Diego||$1041||2082 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Mount Prospect to Phoenix||$1057||1763 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Mount Prospect, IL Vehicle Transport Companies
- Brokers & Carriers – There are two different types of companies that you’ll encounter when looking for an auto shipper and it’s important to know the difference. A broker is a third party that puts customers in touch with shippers that offer the services they need. The advantage of working with a broker is that you can get the exact service and terms you’re looking for without spending a lot of time researching transporters. Carriers, by contrast, are the ones that actually move your vehicle. You may prefer to work directly with a carrier instead of a broker if you want to be more hands-on during the shipment process or have special requirements or circumstances that require a more direct line of communication with the driver. Visit our information center to learn more about the differences between a shipper and a broker.
- Winter Transport – Shipping a vehicle during the winter time comes with a unique set of challenges that you should be aware of before deciding on which company to work with. Extreme weather conditions of any kind can be an issue when shipping a car: they can cause interior and exterior damage, not to mention slowing down the process of delivery. One way to address this issue is by using an enclosed carrier, which protects the vehicle on all sides during shipment. Most companies will offer enclosed transport and some may even offer discounts to snowbirds and seasonal travelers.
Need be some winter car care tips? This article from the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) covers the basics and then some.
- Mount Prospect Shipping Costs – Odds are, if you’re considering having a car shipped, that you would like to know how much it will cost. While there are many factors that affect your final price, you should see some consistency between the amount being charged and the distance being shipped. As an example, take a look at these recent prices for shipments we’ve made from Mount Prospect recently:
- Mount Prospect, IL to Minneapolis, MN – $453
- Mount Prospect, IL to Atlanta, GA – $665
- Mount Prospect, IL to Boston, MA – $642
- Mount Prospect, IL to New York, NY – $591
- Mount Prospect, IL to Philadelphia, PA – $661
- Mount Prospect, IL to Washington, D.C. – $541
- Mount Prospect, IL to Nashville, TN – $487
- Mount Prospect, IL to Miami, FL – $890
- Mount Prospect, IL to Dallas, TX – $684
- Mount Prospect, IL to Phoenix, AZ – $972
- Mount Prospect, IL to Los Angeles, CA – $1,108
- Mount Prospect, IL to San Francisco, CA – $1,105
- Mount Prospect, IL to Eugene, OR – $1,143
- Mount Prospect, IL to Tacoma, WA – $1,103
To learn more about local business and the services they offer, visit the official website for the Village of Mount Prospect.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Mount Prospect Auto Transport Companies Directory
A local auto shipper, G-HUB Transport specializes in transporting vehicles to and from the Mount Prospect area. They have a storage yard available with 24-hour surveillance, ship to all 50 states and offer door-to-door shipping.
1828 W Thornwood Ln, Mt Prospect, IL 60056
Auto Trans Group Inc
An experienced car shipper out of Elk Grove Village, Auto Trans Group offers free estimates through their website and over the phone. Every shipment is fully insured and they also provide door-to-door transport.
1830 S Elmhurst Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Mount Prospect includes ZIP codes