Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Montebello, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Montebello Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Montebello is a romantic, mid-sized city that lies in the precincts of the highly urbanized Gateway region in Los Angeles County. An oil boom at the turn of the 20th century contributed to much of the city’s bloom during that period. Being part of the most citified regions in California, it enjoys a good mix or economic opportunities as well as social and recreational pleasures. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Montebello.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Montebello to San Diego||$115||115 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Montebello to Salt Lake City||$512||683 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Montebello to Seattle||$686||1144 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chicago to Montebello||$1005||2010 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Indianapolis to Montebello||$1046||2092 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Montebello to New York||$1116||2792 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Montebello to Nashville||$1199||1999 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Charlotte to Montebello||$1227||2454 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Montebello
We have extensive networks that allow us to reach any part of the city, from all corners of the U.S. Our reach extends to all global destinations.
Transport services offered in Montebello
As you try to consider your needs and budget, here is a brief look at some of the convenient options offered by A-1 Auto Transport.
- Enclosed shipping is the most secure industry standard for domestic moves. We recommend it for classic and high-end luxury vehicles. A covered truck protects the cars from possible damage by the elements while in transit.
- Open-air shipping is one of the most preferred services countrywide. It is also one of the cheapest options since you only need to hand over the car keys so that we can drive it when loading/unloading.
- In many cases, terminal-to-terminal shipping offers the most definitive timelines. We will simply agree on the most convenient transportation depots around California, where you will drop-off or pick-up the car.
- If you are not comfortable with moving around terminals when shipping cars to or from Montebello, you can opt for door-to-door shipping. We will pick up the vehicle from any part that you point out and deliver to your residence or office.
- RoRo shipping is the most affordable solution for running vehicle imports and exports. The vehicles do not need special loading equipment as long as they run properly. Loading and unloading will happen by driving them on the ship’s ramp.
- Container shipping seals off the vehicles from the external environment during transportation. It offers a safer solution for rare classics and expensive cars, making sure that they reach the destination in the same shape delivered.
Cars that we ship
We have safe and affordable transport solutions for all types of vehicles ranging from boats, motorcycles, trucks, earthmovers, RVs, farm machinery, cranes, golf carts, and others. You can find the right service for your vehicle by running through the A-1 Auto Transport website or getting in touch with one of our agents.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Clean it so that you can have a smooth inspection process. Mud and dirt might hide some of the cosmetic damage on the vehicle.
- Prepare a pre-inspection report by recording all the chips, dents, discolorations, and scratches on the body. Consider using a camera to take dated photographs of all sides of the vehicle.
- Safety regulations run by the FMCSAprohibit us from moving your vehicle when loaded with household goods. They should travel as separate cargo on a different kind of carrier.
- Remove all the aftermarket accessories placed inside and outside the car. Custom CD and DVD players, stereo systems, GPS, spoilers, roof racks, and ground effects do not fall under the transit insurance cover.
- Run down the gas tank to about a quarter-full. Do not leave too much fuel as it might compromise on safety or increase your vehicle’s weight.
- Send the vehicle for repair if it has mechanical problems. You may also report all the outstanding problems in advance to avoid getting penalized.
- Top off the fluid levels, keep the battery on a full charge, and use well-inflated tires. If you feel that the driver might have some difficulty handling your vehicle, note down the potential problems, and stick the note on the dashboard.
- Toll tags and parking passes might attract unnecessary charges as the truck moves along the interstate highways. Deactivate or remove them from the car.
- Keep the loose parts on the exterior covered, retract the antenna, and fold in the side-view mirrors.
While you can find many options when shipping cars to or from Montebello, it makes better sense to use a licensed and experienced firm such as A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the largest vehicle transporters in the region. We have more than 20 years of experience, with a track record that you can easily prove by checking out the feedback from past customers.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote form A-1 Auto Transport today.