Safe And Reliable Middletown Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorbike shipping is a service that attempts to help bike owners move their machines over both long and short distances. There are companies in Middletown like A-1 Auto Transport that are in the shipping industry. If you need such services, you can always make a call or even visit their offices. Look up their website to see the addresses. A-1 Auto Transport will be of great help if:
- You are ailing but need your bikes transported.
- You are moving to Middletown, but riding your bike will not be the primary method of transportation.
- You want to hire motorcycle shipping services to avoid tear and wear as well as increased mileage.
- Your motorbikes get involved in a road accident and it cannot be ridden to the mechanic.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Motorbike hauling via road. Road transport is a broad branch of shipping, and that is why the majority like using this method. Drivers can navigate and connect roads to evade traffic and other hindering factors.
- Motorcycle hauling via water. When shipping bikes to and from overseas locations, water method is the best. Your cargo can take almost a month to reach the destination though.
- Motorcycle hauling via train. An inland option for shipping motorbikes under tight budgets. Also, the method works best for long distance shipping.
- Motorcycle hauling via air. Apart from water shipping method, air is another overseas or international shipping method that it is much faster and more expensive.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Begin by cleaning the exterior and interior parts. After washing, the damaged or defective parts are more noticeable.
- The discovered damages should not go unrecorded or else you will have a hard time trying to convince your shipper of the pre-shipping conditions.
- To add on the evidence of the pre-shipping state of the motorbike, take several pictures of the bike ahead of shipping. All angles should appear on the images.
- Lower levels of the gas to prevent fumes filling up the shipping vessels. Fumes burst into flame in the presence of heat. A ¼ tank of gas is advisable.
- There are other fluids used by motorbikes and are either inflammable or corrosive. It is advisable to withdraw them before calling the shipper.
- Before loading the bikes into the trucks, ensure the battery is fully charged.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Protect your motorcycle by ensuring that the shipping service you are using has a motor carrier indemnity. Find out also the types of risks they cover. There are many metrics to determine which risk is prone in the area you are shipping to and from.
- Check out all testimonies from prior patrons to determine whether the shipper is worth using. If you find more negative testimonials this should be a sign of poor customer service. Hire shippers with encouraging testimonials and you will know peace.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We have been taking awards home for many years. This is an evidence that we are a dedicated shipping partner. We cannot forget our drivers and agents who receive awards for their unceasing dedication in their work. This also motivates our staff to continue pushing harder.
- A-1 Auto Transport trains their personnel in an inhouse shipping academy. Here, recruits acquire skills on how to handle motorcycles, deal with grave situations, and talking to clients. As a requirement, our recruits should own a motorcycle to confirm they are bike enthusiasts.
- We are a caring shipping partner and that is why we offer shipping packages that are charged affordably. You should not shy away if you think your budget is low. Pay us a visit and be sure that we will give you the best solution.
- 25 years’ experience has taught us the value of bikes and the bond that customers crave. Armed with such information, we try treating all clients specially. To uphold our moniker, we are continuing coming up with innovative ways to better our shipping services.
Our Middletown motorcycle shipping services
- Free and temporary storage services. If you ever find it challenging to collect your bikes on time, we will keep them safe until when you are ready.
- Insurance policy. We include in your package a comprehensive insurance policy. You will not incur any surcharges.
- Free and real-time tracking. Tracking services are offered free of charge. You can connect your smart devices with the satellite to locate your motorcycle.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport is a global shipping company with world class services and operations. If you need bike shipping via air, road, or water, speak with our shippers via 1-800-452-2880 or visit our website.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.