Whether you are moving out of Middlebury or you must ship a motorcycle to another place for someone else, consider having it transported through a reliable shipping company.
There are many different shipping services to cautiously select from and an abundance of transport companies throughout the area. Transporting a motorcycle is easier than you might think and it isn't all that expensive either.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
What Are the Most Favored Shipping Options for a Motorcycle?
When it comes to transporting the motorcycle, there are plenty of options available. It is all a matter of preference and your budget. Some methods will cost more than others. Weigh out the options and contact a few companies to get quotes. Below, are the shipping options you will have available.
- Enclosed Transport - A method of shipping where the motorcycle is placed safely inside an enclosed trailer along with other vehicles for its travels.
- Open Air Transport - A method of transport where the bike is placed on top of a flatbed trailer.
- Crated Transport - This is a method where the motorcycle is strapped to a wooden pallet and then placed inside a small container. The motorcycle will need to be drained of all fluids and the battery will need to be disconnected.
- Terminal to Terminal Transport - This is a service where the company requires the bike to be dropped off at an Essex terminal for transport. It is then taken to another terminal where it will need to be picked up.
- Door to Door Transport - This is a service where the company comes to pick the bike up from where it is located. It is then dropped of wherever it is needed to be delivered.