Maui Safe and Reliable Car Shipping Services
Maui is the 2nd largest island of Hawaii and is home to around 145,000 people. Snorkeling, swimming, surfing, windsurfing and kiteboarding are very popular on the Island of Maui and tourism is the primary industry in this beautiful tropical paradise. Maui welcomes more than 3 million visitors annually that bring nearly $4 billion in revenue to the island. Maui has won many awards including Best Island in the World and is a favored destination for vacationers from the United States, Canada, and Japan.
You can learn more about Maui by visiting Go Hawaii. The website has all the information needed to make your Maui experience perfect.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Las Vegas to Maui||$1147||2867 miles||7-11 days|
|Maui to Phoenix||$1156||2890 miles||7-11 days|
|Maui to Memphis||$1738||4344 miles||10-14 days|
|Maui to New Orleans||$1742||4356 miles||10-14 days|
|Maui to Nashville||$1822||4556 miles||11-15 days|
|Atlanta to Maui||$1870||4674 miles||11-15 days|
|Jacksonville to Maui||$1950||4876 miles||12-16 days|
|Miami to Maui||$2077||5193 miles||12-16 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Maui Car Shipping Simplified
A-1 Auto Transport has the information you need to know in order to simplify your Maui car shipping:
- All cars shipping to Hawaii must be in good running condition. Inoperable vehicles may not be shipped to the island.
- Motor vehicles undergo an inspection by the USDA at the exit port in the mainland United States before shipping to Maui. Vehicles must be thoroughly washed and cleaned inside in order to be shipped. The engine to be clean and grease free, wheels and tires should be clean and there should be no dirt visible on the car anywhere. Cars that have visible dirt, grime or grease will not typically be boarded for shipment.
- Personal items are not allowed to be left inside of vehicles being shipped to Hawaii. Leaving personal items inside a vehicle can cause customs agents to deny the car for shipping.
- When you are making plans to have a motor vehicle shipped to Maui you should be aware that it can take up to 14 days for the car to be delivered.
- When you are making plans to have your car shipped to Maui you should contact the automobile shipping company no less than 2 to 4 weeks prior to the date you will need to have the car scheduled to be picked up or loaded for delivery.
- Most companies will make arrangements with you to pick the car up at your location and deliver it to the shipping port. If you prefer you may also drive the car to the port on your own.
- The fuel in the motor vehicle should be run down to no higher than one-quarter tank.
- Automobiles with fluid leaks cannot be boarded for transport to Hawaii. Any visible fluid leaks should be fixed before shipping.
- Be sure that you have a telephone number to reach the shipping company during the hours their business office may be closed.
- Before the car ships out you need to make sure that you have copies of all signed paperwork and documentation pertaining to your Maui car shipping.
Maui Professional Auto Transport Index
You can use this directory from A-1 Auto Transport to find quality car shipping services to Maui:
Since 1956 Horizon Lines has been providing reliable motor vehicle shipping services to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico in the Continental United States. They can ship all cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, motorcycles and other motor vehicles as well as general cargo, household goods, refrigerated and dry cargo, hazardous material, oversized equipment and machinery and military and government cargo. Horizon Lines offers open as well as containerized shipping and they can provide container delivery to your location for loading and will pick up and deliver to the unloading destination.
65 North St., Kahului, HI 96732
A & P Shipping Corporation
A&P Shipping Corporation can ship all types of motor vehicles including boats and motorcycles. They also ship oversized loads of machinery and equipment and household goods. They ship from the United States Mainland to Hawaii and offer convenient tracking services to all customers. They are fully licensed, bonded and insured and offer door to door pickup and delivery.
94-547 Ukee St Ste 305, Waipahu, HI 96797
Maui includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com