Safe And Reliable Mason County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
In car shipping, a broker firm operates differently from a carrier firm. It gathers car shipping orders from the market and sells them to a company that performs the actual shipping; a carrier firm. The broker then gains a commission from the sold shipping order. A carrier firm on the other hand, works directly with the clients in the field/market. The result of this is the elimination of the brokers’ commission, and no hidden cost included in the overall cost. It is in most cases cheaper to ship a car using a carrier. This is why clients from Mason County trust us as Michigan’s number one carrier firm when shipping cars to or from Mason County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mason County to Indianapolis||$330||330 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Mason County to Kansas City||$545||727 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Mason County to Philadelphia||$608||811 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Mason County||$631||842 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Mason County||$736||1228 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Mason County||$774||1290 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Mason County to Miami||$912||1520 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Mason County to San Jose||$1193||2386 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Mason County
As a carrier firm, we are well versed with the locations we serve as our activities involve interacting with clients in the field. We understand the profile of Mason County like the back of our hands. This enables us to better serve the client when shipping cars to or from Mason County.
Within the county, we serve Ludington, Scottville, Custer, Fountain, Free Soil, Amber Township, Branch Township, Custer Township, Eden Township, Free Soil Township, Grant Township, Hamlin Township, Logan Township, Meade Township, Pere Marquette Charter Township, Riverton Township, Sheridan Township, Sherman Township, Summit Township and Victory Township. We also stretch our scope of service by serving clients from the neighboring communities in the adjacent counties to Mason. These include: Manistee, Lake, Oceana, Sheboygan (WI) and Manitowoc (WI) counties.
- Long distance car shipping: Long distance shipping comes with the possibility of shipping cars over different topographies; flatlands or hilly areas. An experienced carrier firm is best recommended for this. With A-1 Auto Transport, we triangulate the client’s location and estimate the most direct routes to the major roads serving Mason County. From there, we use the major roads to ship the car to any location in the US. For instance, through US Highway 31, we can ship cars to any location along Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana and Michigan.
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycles require just the same care as cars do when being shipped. Depending on the destination and motorcycle profile (model, size, year of manufacture, etc.), we offer three shipping modes. They include crated, open-air and enclosed motorcycle shipping. Read at length on our motorcycle shipping services here.
- Terminal services: It may sometimes be impossible to give a certain address to where you wish the car delivered. This is common for guests or clients on the move. In this case, we ship the car to a depot nearest to your location. You can then pick the car at the designated terminal at your convenience.
Get in touch!
We’d like to hear from you. Get in touch with us for the best services in Michigan when shipping cars to or from Mason County.
Zip codes included in Mason County
- ZIP Code 49402 - Branch
- ZIP Code 49405 - Custer
- ZIP Code 49410 - Fountain
- ZIP Code 49411 - Free Soil
- ZIP Code 49431 - Ludington
- ZIP Code 49454 - Scottville
- ZIP Code 49458 - Walhalla
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.