Martinsburg, West Virginia Professional Auto Transport
Martinsburg is the 9th largest city in the State of West Virginia and has close to 18,000 residents. The city is within 100 miles of Washington, DC and has a great economy due to many large corporations within the local area. Companies like Ecolab, FedEx and Quad Graphics are in Martinsburg. The federal government also has several offices in the city including the Internal Revenue Service, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the U.S. Coast Guard Maritime Center as well as several others. There is one large mall in Martinsburg and several smaller strip malls and shopping centers that feature nationally owned retailers as well as locally owned shops. Martinsburg has been recognized as the fastest growing city in West Virginia and is a community that thrives on making people feel welcome.
For more information about Martinsburg, you can visit the official city website.
Martinsburg Automobile Shipping
Hiring a professional automobile shipper can be simple to do when you keep these key points in mind when searching for the right company:
- You need to check around to see what various companies have to offer when it comes to service, modes of transport and price ranges. Not all companies have the same services nor do they all have licensing to transport in all areas. If you need nationwide transport you need to ask upfront if the company can ship out of their local area. You will also need to ask how they transport vehicles and how they get their shipping rates.
- Check transport reviews to see if a company that interests you has performed well in the past. Reviews can show you a lot about a company, especially if the company has responded to the reviewer.
- All companies that transport motor vehicles are required by law to carry insurance coverage for the vehicles they transport. The coverage will cover a car from bumper to bumper and amounts will vary between companies. Personal property left inside a vehicle is not typically covered, nor is it allowed to be left inside the vehicle.
- If you are trying to save some money when shipping car, check to see if the transporter has a local terminal. Shipping terminal to terminal instead of door to door can be a huge money saver.
- Find out how long the company has been in business. Companies that have more than 3 years in business are generally preferred over companies that have been in business less than a year or two.
- Make sure the company is registered with the United States Department of Transportation as required by law for all motor carriers to be. You can check for this information on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Choose a company that you feel comfortable with. If the agent takes the time to explain services to you, they have a good shipping rate and they check out with the FMCSA as well as have positive reviews, then use your best instinct to make a decision on the one to hire.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Martinsburg Professional Auto Transport Directory
Dave Dorsey & Sons Towing & Recovery
This company has been in business for many years and they are a family owned and operated auto transport and recovery company. They offer local and long distance highway vehicle transport as well as emergency towing, recovery and roadside assistance. All services are fully insured and licensed and they can be contacted by phone 24 hours per day for service.
720 Cross St Suite B
Hagerstown, MD 21740
Martinsburg includes ZIP codes:
25401, 25402, 25403, 25404, 25405.
Auto Transport Services in West Virginia (WV), USA
- Beckley, West Virginia (WV)
- Bluefield, West Virginia (WV)
- Bridgeport, West Virginia (WV)
- Buckhannon, West Virginia (WV)
- Charleston, West Virginia (WV)
- Clarksburg, West Virginia (WV)
- Dunbar, West Virginia (WV)
- Elkins, West Virginia (WV)
- Fairmont, West Virginia (WV)
- Huntington, West Virginia (WV)
- Hurricane, West Virginia (WV)
- Martinsburg, West Virginia (WV)
- Morgantown, West Virginia (WV)
- Moundsville, West Virginia (WV)
- Nitro, West Virginia (WV)
- Oak Hill, West Virginia (WV)
- Parkersburg, West Virginia (WV)
- Port of Huntington – Tri-State, West Virginia (WV)
- Princeton, West Virginia (WV)
- Saint Albans, West Virginia (WV)
- South Charleston, West Virginia (WV)
- Vienna, West Virginia (WV)
- Weirton, West Virginia (WV)
- Wheeling, West Virginia (WV)