Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Manassas City, Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Manassas City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Formerly known as Manassas Junction, Manassas City boasts of a well-established transportation network with railway and major highways. A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Manassas City and the entire state of Virginia for over two decades. We can help you with all your shipping needs.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Manassas to New York||$256||256 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Raleigh to Manassas||$264||264 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Manassas to Miami Beach||$624||1041 miles||4 – 6 days|
|St. Paul to Manassas||$710||1184 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Manassas to Oklahoma City||$789||1316 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Denver to Manassas||$1017||1695 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Manassas to Los Angeles||$1057||2643 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Helena to Manassas||$1078||2157 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Transport services offered in Manassas City
Some cars are so precious that you are even scared of driving them for long distances on the roads. Strong winds might kick up dust and debris, which can only work to ruin a perfect paint job. Let us not forget the effect that bad weather conditions can have on your car. A-1 Auto Transport offers safe and secure transportation for expensive and exclusive vehicles. Enclosed transportation will shield your vehicle from inclement weather and offer secure loading and unloading as well as smooth driving.
Getting the most affordable transport option sits high on your list of priorities. A-1 Auto Transport can easily solve that problem for you using open-air transportation. Our open trailers can load up to a dozen cars in a single journey. It is cost-effective even when you are moving multiple cars at once.
- Door-to-door: You pay to have us collect the car from a specific point and deliver it to your residence.
- Terminal shipping: You will drive the car to an appointed shipping terminal for transportation. We will deliver the car to a terminal across the state, where you will collect it.
You can rely on us for all the solutions that you may need when sending your car to another country. We understand nearly all the customs and documentation processes.
What to do before receiving your vehicle
Always try to reach the delivery point at least two days before your shipment arrives. Here is why you need to do this.
- See if you can get the all-clear signal for the door-to-door delivery. At times, some street obstacles and strict neighborhood rules may stop the delivery truck from reaching your residence. In such cases, try to look for the nearest place where you can have the delivery.
- You can also use this time to learn the directions to the appointed terminal. It will help to cut unnecessary delays at the time of delivery.
- You will need enough time to sort out your driver’s license and car registration. A few days advance time can help you to get everything sorted out at the state DMV. You should also try to learn as much as you can about other laws and regulations on shipping cars to or from Manassas City.
- You usually have to empty your gas tank before transporting your car. Arriving at the delivery point before your car will help to sort out its fuelling. You can keep a gallon ready in case you find that the next fuelling station is a long drive away.
Get free quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Manassas City
- 20108- Manassas
- 20110- Manassas