Safe And Reliable Mammoth Lakes Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Mammoth Lakes is a resort town located in Mono County, which is California's favorite four-season mountain destination. It is a great tourist destination with all year round activities. During winter, tourists can ski, snowboard, and take part in snowshoeing on Mammoth Mountain, one of the most famous skiing resorts in the United States. It is loved for its long skiing seasons, one of the longest in North America, and also because it is the official training mountain for the U.S. Olympics snowboard and freestyle teams. During summer you can go Mountain biking on the numerous trails available, hike, fish, go horseback riding, golf, camp, and go sightseeing in the many scenic areas around.
If you enjoy doing things on your own time, it's better to bring your own car with you. This is where A-1 Auto Transport comes in; as one of the biggest auto shipping companies in America, we can get your vehicle and any other items to any part of the world. We have been shipping cars to or from Mammoth Lakes and other locations around the globe for over a quarter a century. Our services are of high quality, yet affordable. Ship with us and experience the convenience and peace of mind.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mammoth Lakes to Los Angeles||$310||310 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Mammoth Lakes to Portland||$523||698 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Mammoth Lakes||$660||880 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Mammoth Lakes||$723||965 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Mammoth Lakes to Kansas City||$940||1567 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Mammoth Lakes to New Orleans||$1014||2029 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Mammoth Lakes||$1047||2618 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to Mammoth Lakes||$1085||2714 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Mammoth Lakes
We are able to ship any item to numerous locations around this 25.3 square mile town. Although delays are common during winter due to excessively icy conditions and blizzards, we do our best in trying to get your shipment delivered on-time. The most common routes we use when shipping cars to or from Mammoth Lakes include U.S. Highway 395, 50, Highway 120 also referred to as Tioga Road, and Interstate 80.
We also serve the adjacent towns and cities which include Clovis, Sanger, Orange Cove, Fresno, Madera, Reedley, Parlier, Chowchilla, Dinuba, Selma, Kingsburg, Merced, Kerman, Atwater, and Visalia.
Customers can choose from the wide range of shipping options available. Some of them include:
- Door to door shipping where your vehicle is picked up straight from your doorstep and delivered to any destination you want.
- Terminal to terminal shipping where you have to deliver your vehicle to a shipping terminal and pick it up once it has been delivered to its destination terminal.
- Air-ride suspension for extra shock absorption.
- Enclosed shipping where your vehicle is placed in a container to protect it from bad weather, debris damage, and theft during the shipping process.
- Open-air transport in which your vehicle is placed in an open-sided carrier or flatbed and shipped to its destination.
- Freight shipping where customers can ship anything they want regardless of its shape and size.
- International and domestic moving services that help clients relocate to different places around the world.
Types of vehicles we ship
We have shipped many different types of vehicles over the span of the 25 years that we have been operational. We have the experience, expertise, and the equipment required. Some of the most common vehicles we ship are:
- These are quite handy especially in extremely icy and snowy conditions such as those experienced in Mammoth Lakes during winter. They can make it through spaces that normal cars can't. We have the necessary equipment to transport the different shapes and sizes that these vehicles come in.
- All-terrain vehicles. During summer, ATVs can be great for riding through the trails up the mountains. Although there are some available for hire in Mammoth Lakes, nothing beats tearing up the rough terrain on your own all-terrain vehicle. We ship all kinds of ATVs available.
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Service your vehicle and ensure that all systems are working.
- Clean and take pictures of any damages your vehicle might have.
- Take out all your personal items including all aftermarket installations such as DVD players.
- Leave your car with about a quarter tank of gas.
- Deactivate all toll tags and parking passes.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Disable your alarm system.
Why ship with us?
Our company has many years of shipping experience. We are able to anticipate problems that might occur during the shipping process and act accordingly to prevent them. We will ensure that your vehicle makes it to its destination in record time and in one piece.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.