Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lynwood, Washington
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Lynnwood, Washington Reliable Auto Transport
Lynnwood is home to around 37,000 people and is a small suburban area in Snohomish County. The city has a large variety of shopping centers, residential neighborhoods with many homes, apartments, and condos as well as small and large commercial retail outlets and restaurants. The city was incorporated in 1959 and many of the original homes and storefronts are still standing today. There are several student apartments in Lynnwood where students are in attendance at Edmonds Community College which offers career training degrees, technology and human service degrees and college credits for high school students. Lynnwood has a large golf course, public swimming pool, a community fitness center, hiking and nature trails and several public parks.
For further information about Lynnwood, you can check the city website where you can find information about the local economy and business structure, employment opportunities and links to local events and attractions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Portland to Lynwood||$190||190 miles||1-2 days|
|Salt Lake City to Lynwood||$635||847 miles||3-5 days|
|Lynwood to Los Angeles||$691||1153 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Lynwood||$1001||1669 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Lynwood||$1102||2755 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Lynwood||$1137||2844 miles||7-9 days|
|Lynwood to Detroit||$1170||2341 miles||6-8 days|
|Milwaukee to Lynwood||$1190||1984 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Lynnwood
Some tips to keep in mind when looking for a professional auto transporter:
- When possible, try to hire a company that has a local office in Washington. This can make shipping costs lower and will be much more convenient to be able to walk into a local facility and speak to an agent face to face.
- If you’re relocating your vehicle from a different climate it’s a good idea to have it serviced prior to shipping. Have the oil changed and all fluids topped off as well as tire rotation and other minor maintenance.
- You need to get all information from the transporter in writing. Price quotes, insurance and shipping contracts should all be provided either in person or through fax or email.
- Keep in mind that auto transport generally runs on set schedules. Be prepared to be scheduled on the carrier calendar and not necessarily the exact date that you may want to have the vehicle picked up or delivered. There are often delays in transport, especially long distance service, due to weather, road conditions and other customers.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Lynnwood Auto Transport Directory
Use this guide from A-1 Auto Transport to find local, professional auto transport for Lynnwood, Washington.
Salim Transportation Services
Salim Transportation Services has been in business since 2010 and they offer local and long distance motor vehicle transport and logistics. They can also assist with international shipping and paperwork. All services are fully licensed, insured and bonded and Salim is fully registered with the DOT.
16034 Village Green Dr,
Mill Creek, WA 98012
Knute’s Trucking LLC
Knute’s Trucking LLC is a family owned, husband and wife team, and operated trucking and transport company that safely relocates motor vehicles to and from all 48 states in the continental U.S. They are accredited by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and fully registered with the DOT as well as fully insured and bonded. They can ship inoperable vehicles, operable vehicles, classics, exotics, luxury and other motor vehicles. They use soft ties and always treat each vehicle with the same care you would treat it on your own.
15826 16th Ave NW,
Marysville, WA 98271