Londonderry, New Hampshire Safe and Reliable Car Shipping
More than 25,000 people call this beautiful townhome and take pride in the aura that surrounds the community. Friendly people, lots of shopping especially at small, locally owned specialty shops and some of the largest apple orchards and rolling fields of flowers in the state are all located in Londonderry. Picking apples is a popular pastime, not only for residents of the town but for surrounding areas as well as many people head to Londonderry every fall for apple picking. Many of the locals refer to the town as ‘Appletown’ instead of Londonderry. One of the largest crimes in this small area is the theft of apples. Londonderry is home to the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport which makes it a great location for business and employment opportunities.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Londonderry to Boston||$43||43 miles||1-2 days|
|Washington D.C. to Londonderry||$465||465 miles||2-4 days|
|Londonderry to Cleveland||$501||668 miles||3-5 days|
|Londonderry to Chicago||$606||1010 miles||4-6 days|
|Orlando to Londonderry||$787||1312 miles||4-6 days|
|Londonderry to Memphis||$806||1344 miles||4-6 days|
|Albuquerque to Londonderry||$1130||2260 miles||6-8 days|
|San Francisco to Londonderry||$1250||3124 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Motor Vehicle to Londonderry
Follow these tips when shipping a motor vehicle to Londonderry:
- Check with several companies before you choose the one to hire. A company should have at least 2-3 years in business, the experience necessary to ship the type of vehicle you own and should have a price that is within your personal budget.
- Be prepared to tell the company everything about your vehicle, your pick-up, and delivery location and be sure to ask for any available discounts that the company may offer.
- Any modifications that may have been done to the car should be shared in detail with the company. Sometimes even small changes or accessories can alter the vehicle proportions making it necessary for a different trailer to be used to transport the vehicle.
- A shipping company should be chosen based on the services they can offer as well as the price for shipping the vehicle. Most importantly is the level of comfort that you personally feel when dealing with the company. If you have any doubts about them, you need to move on to another company.
- Once you make a decision on the company you will hire, be sure to get the quote, insurance proof, shipping contract and other related agreements and paperwork in writing.
Londonderry Auto Transport Guide
Mainway Transportation is a fully licensed and bonded freight shipping company that is located in Raymond, New Hampshire. They can haul all kinds of freight including motor vehicles, store fixtures and freight and general freight.
12 Blake Road
Raymond, NH 03077
Estes Express Lines
Estes Express Lines has been in business for more than 75 years and they provide reliable, quick and affordable transportation services domestically to all 50 states of the U.S. including Alaska and Hawaii as well as internationally. All shipments are easily tracked with online access and all of their services are fully licensed and insured through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Estes is one of the top 25 carriers in the industry and they can be reached at their local Massachusetts office 24/7 to get a quote, answer car shipping questions and book services.
25 Hampshire Road
Methuen, MA 01844
Londonderry includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.