In order to successfully transport a motorcycle, there are certain things people should understand. The highway is a place where accidents can happen to even the most skilled drivers. For those who are inexperienced at transporting a motorcycle, it is within their best interest to contact a professional shipping company in Londonderry.
Without the proper training or equipment, transporting a motorcycle the wrong way can lead to disaster. Do not allow any ordinary auto shipping service to transport a motorcycle. If the company doesn’t specialize in motorcycle transport, keep looking. A legitimate service can safely and efficiently deliver a motorcycle through multiple different methods. Fortunately for their customers, they can offer a method of transportation to meet the particular needs of the bike.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
- Enclosed Transport.
- Open Air Transport.
- Door to Door.
- Terminal to Terminal.
- Crated Transport.
Take the specific needs of the motorcycle into consideration before selecting a method of transportation. Some motorcycles, such as a luxury BMW require a particularly delicate process. Also take changes in climate from state to state and the seasons into consideration as well. A typical winter in New Hampshire is accompanied by a lot of ice and snow therefore, enclosed transport is highly recommended.
Mandatory Motorcycle Preparation.
- Clean the bike of dirt and deposits.
- Remove loose items and accessories that could break or damage the motorcycle while it is being transported.
- Disable the alarm system if the bike has one installed.
- Check fluids, tire pressure and battery.
- Gas level can be no higher than ¼ tank before transportation.
- Document and list any damages to the motorcycle before transportation.
This small list of tasks is necessary because it gives the customer the knowledge of the condition that their bike is in before it gets transported. Not only does it prevent a discrepancy between the shipping company and the customer, but it gives the bike the best odds and being delivered without incident.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?