Safe And Reliable Loma Linda Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Loma Linda is a city located in the suburbs of San Bernardino County in California. The region is a favorite of many young professionals looking for an urban setup. It is also a leading center of health and wellness research, spearheaded by the Loma Linda University Medical Center. Renowned medics are known to travel to Loma Linda for seminars and lectures. Residents in the region rely on their private cars to get by as the region is not served by a reliable bus service. Should you plan to visit, consider having your private car shipped along. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best prices for shipping cars to or from Loma Linda, a fee that is more affordable than hiring a car from the city.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Loma Linda to Tuscon||$428||428 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Loma Linda to San Francisco||$440||440 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Seattle to Loma Linda||$715||1193 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Austin to Loma Linda||$792||1321 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Loma Linda to Memphis||$1051||1753 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Loma Linda||$1103||2758 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Chicago to Loma Linda||$1185||1976 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Loma Linda to Tampa||$1234||2469 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Loma Linda
Opting for A-1 Auto Transport guarantees the most comprehensive scope of service in Loma Linda. As part of our quality assurance policy, we take the initiative of getting familiar with the profile of every location we serve. We are well-versed with all communities in Loma Linda, the road network serving the region and terminal points. We then use this information together with the client’s budget, needs and type of car, to tailor the car shipping experience. Clients are guaranteed personalized deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Loma Linda.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door service: Just as you can order Chinese food and have it delivered to your apartment, you can arrange for your car to be shipped to or from Loma Linda, without having to leave your home. Our drivers take the initiative of picking the car up from its location, saving you from the trouble of driving the car to a drop-off terminal for shipping. Delivery is also made to exact addresses, relieving you the responsibility of making trips to a pick-up terminal. We call this door to door service. This service is particularly important when shipping cars from out of state, as you need not travel all the way to facilitate the car shipping. The service also presents the opportunity to meet the driver shipping your car. Any queries you may have are addressed in person, leaving you confident in our ability to handle your car with utmost professionalism.
- Terminal service: This is the more affordable alternative to door to door service. We make use of car depots, storage facilities and parking lots, which act as suitable drop-off and pick-up terminal points. We drop the car off at the closest terminal from your location. For guests visiting Loma Linda, we drop the car off at the closest terminal from your point of entry. This way, you get to enjoy the hands-on-the-wheel experience as soon as you arrive. Terminal services attract parking fees. We advise clients to find out the exact fee charged by a terminal facility before shipping, for budgeting purposes.
- High-end car shipping: Luxury cars, classic cars, sports cars and collector vehicles, collectively known as high-end, require extra care during shipping due to their costly nature. A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to offering deluxe high-end car shipping services. We ship such cars in enclosed carriers. An intermodal container protects the cars from external hazards like tree branches, rocks and adverse weather conditions. The container also offers privacy against prying eyes, a much needed factor when shipping such flashy and unique cars.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers a wide service mix that is tailored to the profile of different cars we transport. These include sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, RVs & motorhomes, ATVs, motorcycles, electric & hybrid cars as well as heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Have the car thoroughly washed before the day of shipping.
- Remove all personal items and aftermarket installations from the car.
- Make a copy of the car keys.
- Perform a car maintenance check to rectify any irregularities such as fluid leaks and low battery levels, which may lead to mechanical issues.
- Leave about a quarter full tank of gas, which is sufficient for covering the short movements involved with car shipping.
- Take clear pictures of every side of the car.
- Disable the car alarm.
Read the full car prepping guide here.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
Our systems are secured by VeriSign, which uses end-to-end encryption to protect the privacy of any communication with our clients.
A-1 Auto Transport’s contact lines are accessible round the clock. Simply contact us to place your order for shipping cars to or from Loma Linda.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.