- Lexington Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- What Shipping Method Should I Choose?
- Lexington Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Lexington Includes Zip Codes
The need for motorcycle shipping is more demanding than some may assume. People all over the world take advantage of motorcycle shipping. Dealerships and manufacturers happen to be some of the most frequent users of such services.
When you transport a vehicle through professionals, it will be properly handled and cared for. The risk of the motorcycle being harmed is highly unlikely and the transport company’s insurance coverage will assure their shipping services.
There are a good amount of reliable transport companies throughout Lexington. These companies may be familiar with motorcycle transport specifically. It is always wise to make sure that the companies have dealt with motorcycle transport. Most of them will offer motorcycle shipping services if they are experienced in such transport.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Lexington Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|Shipping To/From Lexington||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lexington to Sunnyvale||$748||1870 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lexington to Jackson||$188||469 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lexington to Pasadena||$664||1660 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lexington to Bellevue||$746||1864 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Charleston to Lexington||$289||723 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Naperville to Lexington||$181||452 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Surprise to Lexington||$520||1300 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Orange to Lexington||$302||756 miles||3 - 5 days|
What Shipping Method Should I Choose?
A lot of people find it difficult to select a shipping service designed for motorcycle transport. It is best to be familiar with each service before you select how your motorcycle will be transported. There are three main forms of motorcycle shipping. These methods include open air, enclosed and crated transport.
- Open air transport is the least expensive shipping method. The motorcycle is secured to a flatbed trailer and transported. Although the bike is left open to the possibility of poor weather and other potentially hazardous elements, it is rare that the vehicle is ever harmed. Insurance carried by the transport company provides extra protection.
- Enclosed transport provides a more secure shipping process. The bike will be secured to a pallet and placed within a large shipping container. This keeps it safe from outside hazards. It also provides protection from criminal activity.
- Crated transport provides the highest level of protection. The motorcycle is secured within a small crate. The crate is so small that the transporters may ask you to remove the handlebars. The bike will be snug within the crate which is then placed within a larger shipping container.
Lexington Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|South Street||Washington Street||Franklin Avenue|
|Southwest Blvd||Monroe Street|
Lexington includes ZIP codes