Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Lawrence Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are those unavoidable instances when riding your bike is not a wise decision. However, we have suitable solutions! At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer high-quality and practical shipping services during times like:
- Relocation to a new home, many bike owners have a lot of paperwork to complete. We can take care of their motorcycle shipments and allow them to finish other businesses.
- Bad weather conditions. The weather in Indiana can be severe at times. Look for a professional shipper with enclosed and heavy-duty trucks to facilitate the shipping.
- In times of sickness. Bad health can make a rider so weak that operating a bike will put them at a great risk of getting involved in a road accident. If the physician advises that you should have a bed rest, its time you looked for a bike shipping company to ship your bike to the required destination.
- When the bikes get If you need to ship your bike out of Lawrence for repairs overseas, you will need the services of an experienced shipping partner.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
At A-1 Auto Transport, you are presented with an array of bike shipping options that are secure and cost-effective. Read about them below.
- Air moving method: Time constraints are dealt with appropriately by this fast shipping method. You will be glad to know that Air transport is the most secure means; hence, a suitable moving method for classic and exotic bikes.
- Water moving option: Unlike air shipping, water shipping is a slow international transport method. With this cost-effective shipping method, bike owners, manufacturers, and importers and exporters can transport as many bikes as they want, unlike air transport.
- Road moving option: We have a fleet of well-managed trucks that have the latest security and safety technology for the safest motorcycle shipping. Our drivers are aware of all the routes in Lawrence.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The list below is an outline of preparation steps we require motorcycle owners to complete before we pick up their motorbikes for transport:
- Removing any security systems, be it an alarm or a GPS device.
- Checking the bike’s engine to make sure it is in mint condition.
- If your gas tank has fuel above a quarter of its capacity, you should have the gas drained.
- Checking your battery charge using a voltmeter. You should always ship your bike with a fully charged battery.
- Take all valuables that might be forgotten in the storage units on your bike to avoid their damage or loss. On-transit insurance policies do not cover compensation for the damage or loss of personal items.
- Some motorcycle accessories cannot be shipped while attached on your motorbike. For example, the protruding and loose Have these removed and moved separately.
- Take time and wash all the parts of your motorbike. This should reveal all the damages on the bike.
- Take images of your motorcycle from all angles.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Here we offer you several tips you can rely on when choosing a motorcycle shipping company in Lawrence. Our practical hacks include:
- The shipping firm should offer a variety shipping methods. You are to choose the most ideal option according to your precedence, budget, and distance from the point of shipping to the delivery address.
- An ideal shipping company in Indiana should have acquired a genuine shipping license from the Department of Transport. Ask for the documents to be sure that they are indeed registered.
- Look for an insured shipping company to transport your motorcycle. The insurance policy is meant to get you compensated if something goes wrong before delivery and your motorbike is damaged.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We are the home of bike transport talent. When recruiting motorcycle handlers, we are keen to assess their enthusiasm. We mostly recruit those that own bikes. Afterward, we train them at the A-1 Auto Transport academy to make sure they gain the required skills to handle motorcycles.
- Our list of shipping methods is lengthy. We have a lot of services, and our customers will not miss an option that intrigues them. We will help you make an informed choice by telling you the most suitable shipping method after listening to your needs.
- You can find our services in several towns. We also have other branches in overseas countries. Shipping bikes to someone living abroad is much easier since we run our business 24/7 to balance on the time zones difference.
Our Lawrence motorcycle shipping services
- Crated shipping.
- Non-enclosed and enclosed shipping.
- Insurance coverage.
Talk to us!
We are here to offer you all-out guidance concerning your bike shipping needs. To talk to any of our agents, kindly dial 1-800-452-2880.