Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from LaSalle, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Ship Your Car To Or From LaSalle IL
Welcome to the ultimate guide to shipping a car in LaSalle, Illinois! This page is chock-full of information and advice about working with auto shipping companies, including what to look for–and what to look out for. We welcome questions from any readers that need a vehicle moved, either to or from LaSalle County; just give us a call at the number at the top of the page!
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|LaSalle to Indianapolis||$238||238 miles||2 – 4 days|
|LaSalle to Kansas City||$439||439 miles||2 – 4 days|
|LaSalle to Washington, D.C.||$574||766 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Jacksonville to LaSalle||$646||1077 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to LaSalle||$646||862 miles||3 – 5 days|
|LaSalle to New Orleans||$675||900 miles||3 – 5 days|
|LaSalle to Miami||$836||1394 miles||4 – 6 days|
|LaSalle to San Francisco||$1026||2053 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using LaSalle, Illinois Auto Transport Services
In this section, we address some of the common questions that customers have about shipping a vehicle. For a more thorough listing of questions and answers, you can visit the Frequently Asked Questions section of our information guide.
- What Happens If My Car Is Damaged? – Damages are rare in the auto shipping industry and when they do occur, they fall into one of two categories. The first includes damages caused as a result of negligence on the part of the shipper, such as an at-fault accident or damages caused in the loading and unloading process. Damages that occur as a result of extreme weather, road debris, or shifting of items inside the vehicle must be covered by your private insurance. One way to minimize the risk of potential damage is by opting for an enclosed car carrier, which offers a higher level of protection. If you need to file a complaint against a shipper, make sure that all damages on documented on the bill of lading, which is a document you’ll receive upon delivery. It is extremely important that the damages are noted on the bill of lading–without it, getting any sort of compensation can be difficult.
Click here to view a calendar of local auto events from the LaSalle County Cruisers website.
- Where Do I Drop Off My Car? – When you arrange to have your car shipped, you’ll have a choice between terminal auto transport and door-to-door shipping. If you choose the more affordable terminal-to-terminal method, you’ll need to drop off your car at the nearest transport depot. In most cases, these can be found in major cities and larger metro areas, neither of which is a problem in LaSalle. As with dropping the vehicle off, you’ll also need to pick it up from a terminal with this method. Door-to-door transport means the driver comes to you and loads the vehicle before delivering it to a specified location or address. While door-to-door shipping does cost more, it saves the extra trip to drop off and pick up your car from a terminal.
- Experience Matters – This doesn’t mean that a company needs to have decades of experience behind them to trust them with your car. It just means to make sure that whoever you work with has experience shipping the type of vehicle you need moved, and to the area you need it delivered to. A quick glance at a company website will usually tell you everything you need to know. Under a shipper’s “services” page, you can usually get an idea of whether they only move cars, or if they move other types of vehicles like motorcycles, boats, or RVs. The same is true for shipping vehicles to a particular location: if a shipper specializes in moving cars between the Midwest and Southeast, they may not be a great option for delivering a car to the West coast.
The City of LaSalle’s official website has more information about local businesses in the area and the services they offer.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
LaSalle, IL Auto Transport Directory
A vehicle transport carrier and broker, BKK Transport moves vehicles of all types, but they specialize in shipping oversize vehicles and heavy equipment. They have excellent customer reviews and ship cars to both the east and west coast from LaSalle.
1s 299 Ingersoll Lane, Villa Park, IL 60181
Carmoza Auto Transport
Carmoza Auto Transport is a licensed and insured shipper that delivers cars to all 50 states and Puerto Rico. They have open and enclosed carriers available and offer free cost estimates through their website.
4385 Barharbor Drive, Lake in the Hills, IL 60156
Autobahn Transportation Services
A domestic and international car shipper with more than 20 years of experience, Autobahn Transportation has office locations in New York, California, Texas, Washington, and Florida.
12799 Archer Avenue, Lemont, IL 60439
LaSalle includes ZIP codes: