Safe And Reliable Laguna Beach Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Palm trees, white sandy beaches, scenic coves, and all year round sunshine. These are just a few things that describe the city of Laguna Beach which is located in southern Orange County, California. With over six million visitors every year, tourism is its biggest earner. The city has great locations where people can surf and it is host to one of the longest-running surfing competition which is known as 'The Brooks Street Surfing Classic', which began in 1955. It also has wonderful foothill trails which are world-renown for mountain biking. The city has a rich history in conservation with it being the only city in Orange County that's protected by a greenbelt and blue belt. The Laguna Coast Wilderness Park is the only one in the county with natural lakes.
If you would like to visit this city with your own vehicle, talk to us and we will ship it for you saving you the hassle of having to drive it all the way. We are A-1 Auto Transport, a hauling company that has been shipping cars to or from Laguna Beach and other parts of the world for over 25 years. Our customers enjoy fast, efficient, and affordable services, without interfering with the quality.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Laguna Beach to Phoenix||$368||368 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Laguna Beach to San Jose||$395||395 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Denver to Laguna Beach||$613||1023 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Laguna Beach to Kansas City||$974||1624 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Laguna Beach to Nashville||$1005||2010 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Laguna Beach||$1070||2675 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Miami to Laguna Beach||$1090||2726 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to Laguna Beach||$1121||2804 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Laguna Beach
Accessing the city is not an easy task due to its hilly landscape. There are very few roads into and out of it. Nonetheless, we still manage to offer our services in the area. When we are shipping cars to or from Laguna Beach, we use the Coast Highway and State Route 133. Some of the other areas surrounding Laguna Beach that we ship to include Laguna Niguel, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Woods, Laguna Hills, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Irvine, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, Tustin, and Santa Ana.
Services we provide
If you are new to shipping, our company is the best place to begin your journey. We will help you choose the option that best suits your needs. Some of them include:
- Enclosed/ covered shipping
- Open-air transport
- Door to door shipping
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Interstate car towing
- Domestic and international moving services
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Multi-car shipping
- Military POV shipping
Types of vehicles that we ship
We have shipped numerous vehicles which have come in different shapes and sizes. Our equipment is flexible enough to cater to the variance. Some of the vehicles we ship include:
- We are a full-service certified and insured local and international boat shipper. We have the expertise and equipment to ship any type of boat. Some of the boats that we have shipped include yachts, fishing boats, houseboats, Jet Ski, catamarans and many other watercraft.
- RVs and Motorhomes. Venture out into the great outdoors for camping in your motorhome. It gives you the ability to interact with nature without compromising on your safety and comfort. The problem with shipping these types of vehicles is that they come in different shapes and sizes. Unlike other companies who lack the capacity to accommodate the various shapes and sizes, we ship them all. We have the required equipment and experienced staff to pull it off.
- We have shipped thousands of motorcycles for different customers all over the world. From dealers, museums, collectors, travelers to ordinary enthusiasts. The bikes have included dirt bikes, antiques and classics, racing bikes, and luxury ones like Harley Davidson. We offer insurance and the expertise to deal with the different laws governing imports and exports of bikes in different countries.
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
- Thoroughly clean your car and take pictures of any damages it may have.
- Remove any aftermarket installations and your personal items.
- Ensure that your vehicle only has about a quarter tank of gas.
- Take your car to be serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Remove or disable any toll tags and parking passes.
- Make copies of your car keys
- Disable your alarm system to avoid delays.
Partner with us
We know how precious your shipment is to you. That is why no efforts are spared in ensuring that it is protected and handled in the right manner. You are guaranteed of its safety as long as it is in our care. It will arrive at its destination at the agreed time.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.