Secure and inexpensive transport companies provide motorcycle shipping services for the City of Lafayette. This makes it easier for you to have a motorcycle delivered. Transporting a bike alone can cause it great harm and raise its mileage. This depreciates the value, which is what dealerships, buyers, and manufacturers strive to avoid.
It’s important that you take the time to assess each transport company you have in consideration for shipping services. Use the Internet to check over each transporter’s website and collect contact information. Read any reviews or testimonials you may come across during this process. Only call those with good reputations and motorcycle shipping services. They will assure a safe delivery process.
10 Questions to Ask Transport Companies.
- What types of services do you offer motorcycle shipping customers?
- Are you approved by the DOT?
- Do you offer insurance during transport?
- What types of discounts or promotions do you presently have running?
- How long is the shipping process?
- How must I prepare the motorcycle?
- What types of documents will I need to have present?
- Must I be present for delivery and drop off?
- How far in advance is required or suggested for scheduling a motorcycle transport?
- How much will it cost and what fees are associated with the total?
Asking questions is the best way to gain more insight about the transport company. They should be able to answer your questions without hesitation. Choose the transporter that made you feel the most comfortable. They are likely going to be the best suited for your shipping needs.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org