- Rv Movers Kentwood
- Kentwood, Michigan Rv Shipping
- Kentwood, Michigan Rv Transport Cost
- Kentwood Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your Rv Examples
- Rv Shipping Cost Factors
- Shipping An Rv Domestically
- International Rv Shipping
- Different Rv Shipping Methods
- Tips To Prepare Your Rv
- Contact Us
RV Movers Kentwood
Kentwood, Michigan RV Shipping
Kentwood, Michigan RV Transport Cost
Kentwood, Michigan is a suburban city near Grand Rapids in the western part of the state. It offers a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities and parks, making it a good destination for those who enjoy nature and the outdoors.
In Kentwood, several RV parks provide a place for RVers to park and stay overnight. Some popular RV parks in the area include:
- Frederick Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park
- East Grand Rapids RV Park
- Bel-Air Travel Park
Unfortunately, there are different regulations and laws governing the transportation of RVs across different states and countries. It's essential to ensure that the shipping company is familiar with these regulations and can comply with them.
A1 Auto Transport has been in business for over 30 years and has extensive experience shipping all vehicles, including RVs. We have the expertise and knowledge to safely and efficiently transport RVs of all sizes and types in coordination with regulatory practices.
Kentwood Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your RV Examples
|To / From Kentwood, MI||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kentwood, MI To Austin, TX||1303 miles||$2,347.00 - $2,868||4 - 6 Days|
|Knoxville, TN To Kentwood, MI||601 miles||$1,081.00 - $1,322||2 - 4 Days|
|Kentwood, MI To New Britain, CT||789 miles||$1,421.00 - $1,737||2 - 4 Days|
|Hudson, NH To Kentwood, MI||850 miles||$1,530.00 - $1,870||3 - 5 Days|
|Kentwood, MI To Lake Charles, LA||1180 miles||$2,125.00 - $2,597||3 - 5 Days|
|Evansville, IN To Kentwood, MI||433 miles||$779.00 - $952||2 - 4 Days|
|Kentwood, MI To Ann Arbor city, MI||130 miles||$234.00 - $286||1 - 3 Days|
|Charleston, SC To Kentwood, MI||971 miles||$1,748.00 - $2,136||3 - 5 Days|
|Kentwood, MI To Fort Wayne, IN||170 miles||$306.00 - $374||1 - 3 Days|
|Newport News, VA To Kentwood, MI||814 miles||$1,466.00 - $1,792||3 - 5 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
RV Shipping Cost Factors
Transport companies calculate shipping costs based on the same factors.
- Salvaged RV Transport Services
- Additional items being shipped
- Current Fuel Rates
- RV Specifications (model, age, weight, and condition)
- Time of Year
Shipping an RV Domestically
We offer a convenient and cost-effective way to transport your recreational vehicle across the US.
Our team prides itself on ensuring your RV's safety and communicating with you along the journey, despite delays and minor detours.
International RV Shipping
Ship your RV to your destination without breaking the bank if your adventure takes you outside the US!
Over the past 25 years, we have served destinations across North America, Asia, Europe, and beyond. Our services are available to individuals, dealerships, and seasoned travelers alike.
Different RV Shipping Methods
Different shipping methods and options include;
- High-Priority Services
- Flatrack Shipping
- Door-to-Door Delivery
- Container Shipping
- Enclosed Ground Transport Methods
- Open-Air Ground Methods
Tips to Prepare Your RV
- Review latest requirements for international RV shipment
- Secure all openings and interior accessories
- All lights must function
- Take pictures of interior and exterior condition
- Prepare all the paperwork, directions, and keys
- Disconnect all appliances and electronics
- Double-check the tire’s condition and air pressure
- Remove all valuables and personal items
- Have professional maintenance performed (fluid levels and leaks)
Call us at 1-888-230-9116 to get started, get a free quote, and take the first step towards stress-free RV shipping.