Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Keiser, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Keiser Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Keiser has the perfect environment for folks that want a break from the big city life. It lies on the suburban side of Mississippi County in Northeastern Arkansas. It mostly serves as a bedroom community where residents enjoy the quiet and peaceful atmosphere away from the expensive lifestyle that is the norm of big cities. Most residents commute to work in the neighboring cities. A-1 Auto Transport caters to the needs of both commercial and private clients, making us the to-go-to firm when shipping cars to or from Keiser. Additionally, we have a dedicated team of experts that guarantee deluxe services at rock-bottom prices.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Keiser to Memphis||$47||47 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Dallas to Keiser||$482||482 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Keiser to Oklahoma City||$496||496 miles||2 – 4 days|
|San Antonio to Keiser||$567||756 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Keiser to Washington, D.C.||$679||906 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Salem to Keiser||$815||1359 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Keiser to Phoenix||$872||1454 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Sacramento to Keiser||$1058||2116 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Keiser
A-1 Auto Transport is registered under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to operate exclusively as a carrier firm. Carrier firms, unlike brokerage firms, own the resources to transport different types of cars. This then facilitates our operations, where we interact directly with the clients from the field. It could be the client’s home or business address, a car depot or a parking lot. Years of such service to Keiser have seen us get familiar with the region’s profile. This is how we’ve managed to offer timely deliveries to every location when shipping cars to or from Keiser.
Auto transport services we provide
- Freight services: A-1 Auto transport’s freight services are not limited to vehicles alone. Both private and commercial clients get to enjoy freight shipping for their load, with no size or weight restrictions. If it can be shipped, we shall do it. We offer three freight shipping modes:
- Less-Than-Truckload (LTL): This option is recommended for clients whose load barely fills an entire freight truck.
- Truck Load (TL): This option is recommended for clients whose load fills up an entire freight truck.
- Intermodal freight: This option is recommended when shipping general cargo, via either land or sea. We offer different sizes of intermodal containers depending on the size of the load.
- Inoperable car shipping: When your car peters out on you, we are the firm to offer transportation to your home garage or mechanic. Every case scenario is different. A car rendered inoperable due to a mechanical issue is cheaper to ship compared to a car rendered inoperable due to a fatal accident. The complexity of the situation determines the cost of the shipping job. A-1 Auto Transport is however, experienced in handling different case scenarios.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto transport’s service mix is tailored to the profile of different types of vehicles we ship. These include sedans, trucks, vans, motorcycles, SUVs, ATVs, RVs, salvaged cars, high-end vehicles and heavy equipment like tractors and bull dozers.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal items: The FMCSA prohibits all car haulers from shipping any car with household goods in them. These include food items, appliances, accessories, clothing, etc. We also advise that all aftermarket installations be removed to avoid damage or loss.
- Perform a car maintenance check: Look for any fluid leaks and have them fixed. This is particularly important as an oil spill could not only cause mechanical issues, but also damage other cars if it’s on the top bunker of a double decked open carrier. Also ensure you fill all fluids to their recommended levels and check the tire pressure. Additionally, check the car battery levels and note down the car’ mileage before shipping.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: A full tank makes the car weightier, which leads to paying more than necessary to ship the car. A quarter-full tank of gas covers the movement involved with car shipping and still leaves a reserve to make it to the nearest gas station. Additionally, in the rare event of a fire, a quarter-full tank of gas would cause less damage compared to a full tank.
- Wash the car: The driver needs to perform a car hauler’s inspection and draft a report that clearly describes all pre-existing damage. This is done to ensure the carrier firm is only liable for the damage incurred during shipping. A dirty car makes it hard to spot any scratches, dents, dings or scrapes.
Why opt for our services?
We offer free quoting service
Use our free quoting service to get a reliable estimate of how much A-1 Auto Transport will charge you when shipping cars to or from Keiser.