- Safe And Reliable Kansas Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Types Of Motorcycle Shipment
- How To Get The Motorcycle Prepared For Shipment
- Motorcycle Shipment Companies In Kansas
- Useful Links
Safe And Reliable Kansas Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Kansas is a state full of beautiful landscapes and farms. Vast farmlands can be seen nearly everywhere, regardless of what route you decide to take. Motorcyclists often travel these paved roads through the state for a little escape from reality. The Central Kansas Loop is one of the routes most traveled by motorcyclists for its 150 miles of solitude.
If you have decided to ship a motorcycle to Kansas, all you have to do is find a company you feel you can rely on to get the bike there safely. With paying a little attention to ratings and reviews, you can find the right company with ease. Just take your budget into consideration and decide which shipping method you prefer.
Types of Motorcycle Shipment
There are a variety of different shipping methods one will have to choose from when they have decided to ship a bike to Kansas. Some of them are safer than others, but all of them are great options. Many of the companies will offer insurance to assure that your motorcycle is well cared for during shipment. Here is what you will have to select from:
- Terminal to Terminal
- Door to Door
- Crated Shipping
- Enclosed Shipping
- Open Air Shipping
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
How to Get the Motorcycle Prepared for Shipment
There are standard requirements that must be addressed prior to motorcycle shipment. These are the same for all shipment methods other than crated shipping.
- If there is an alarm system on the bike, make sure to disable it.
- Check all fluids, the tire pressure, and the battery.
- The gas tank should not be above ¼ of a tank.
- Inspect the bike for damage prior to shipping. Note any dents or scratches and take pictures for your own reference.
- Remove any unnecessary items or anything loose.
- Wash the motorcycle and make sure it is clean.
Motorcycle Shipment Companies in Kansas
Jayhawk Auto Transport
1690 W. 140th
N. Milton, KS 67106
D&H Auto Transport
Central Auto Transport Inc.
270 W. 53rd St.
N. Park City, KS 67204
Auto Driveway- Kansas City
7930 State Line Rd. #203
Prairie Village, KS 66208
- Arkansas City
- Bonner Springs
- Dodge City
- Fort Scott
- Garden City
- Great Bend
- Junction City
- Kansas City
- Prairie Village