Safe And Reliable Johnson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Johnson County carves the north-eastern borders of Tennessee with Virginia and North Carolina. It has a relatively rugged landscape and is highly rural. It has only one major town, Mountain City, which also serves as the county seat. Getting around is no trouble as long as you have private means of transportation. Finding a reliable vehicle transporter is also not a problem. A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Johnson County for a long time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Johnson County to Dallas||$345||345 miles||2-4 days|
|Memphis to Johnson County||$406||542 miles||2-4 days|
|Johnson County to Tampa||$522||696 miles||3-5 days|
|Oklahoma City to Johnson County||$605||1008 miles||4-6 days|
|Johnson County to Boston||$614||819 miles||3-5 days|
|Johnson County to Miami||$635||846 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Johnson County||$644||1074 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Johnson County||$1176||2352 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What we can do for you
Make the best of boating experiences on the Watauga Lake. With no restrictions on speed and horsepower, you can bring along all your boats or yachts. A-1 Auto Transport runs reliable shipping services for these and other kinds of vehicles:
- Motorcycle shipping
- Truck shipping
- SUV transport
- Classic and luxury car auto shipping
- RV, tour bus and motor home transportation
- Jet Ski, snowmobile and golf cart shipping
You can drop off your car at a transportation depot and pick it up from a terminal at the delivery point. This is what entails terminal-to-terminal shipping. This is the cheapest delivery option for customers who are shipping cars to or from Johnson County. We know our way around Tennessee. To save up on your time, you can pay for door-to-door delivery. You won’t have to worry about coordinating the pick-up and delivery points. We will get the car from where you send us and deliver it to your doorstep.
We offer open and enclosed transportation options. With open transportation, you get the cheapest way to move your car across the country. You might have come across a large truck transporting several cars in the open. The increased capacity is what makes transportation on these trucks to become cheaper. Enclosed transportation is more practical when used for high-value cars. It keeps the cars protected from the elements and other hazards. Shipping your car through international boundaries involves highly complex processes. You have increased documentation to complete and different sets of laws to follow. We have the networks and experience to fulfill any international assignment:
- The cheapest alternative in international shipping is roll-on/roll off.
- Containerized shipping is the safest option.
- We use the lift-on/lift-off option to load and offload non-moving vehicles.
- We can transport your car by ship or by plane. We also recommend transportation by ship because the alternative is very expensive.
Keeping your bill in check
These things might blow up your bill when shipping cars to or from Johnson County.
- You have kept personal items in the car. There are regulations barring transport companies from carrying your personal items. The may add unnecessary weight to your car or get the transporter penalized. If that happens, the transporter will most likely add these costs to your bill. You can read more on the regulations from the FMCSA website.
- Your car has mechanical problems. In most cases, transporters load and offload the car by driving it. They need special equipment to do this if your car is not moving. You can ship an inoperable car, but you have to let the transporter know in advance.
Get free shipping quotes!
Zip codes included in Johnson County
- 37640- Butler
- 37680- Laurel Bloomery
- 37683- Mountain City
- 37688- Shady Valley
- 37691- Trade
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.